It’s Your Choice Are Going To Hell Or Not?
Who In Their Right Mind Would Want To Go To Hell?
I recall when I was a teenager, and I had some party friends who thought it was going to be so cool to party in hell when they died. (without a doubt, they were misinformed). Hell is not something to joke about at all. Hell is real. Read on below to learn more.
Tony Evans Description Of The Agony Of Hell!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about going to hell?
What does Biblegateway say about hell?
Why Was Hell Created In The First Place?
What Did Jesus Say About Hell?
Jesus Told Us In The Bible That Hell Is:
- A place of eternal torment Luke 16:23
- Of unquenchable fire Mark 9:43
- Where the worm does not die Mark 9:48
- Where people will gnash their teeth in anguish and regret Matt. 13:42
- From which there is no return, even to warn loved ones Luke 16:19–31
- Called hell a place of “outer darkness” Matt. 25:30
- And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name. Revelation 14:11
- And these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and the glory of His power. II Thessalonians 1:9
- But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. Revelation 21:8
- And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than having two eyes, to be cast into hell, where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:47-48
- And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelation 20:10
- Compared it to “Gehenna” Matt. 10:28, which was a trash dump near Jerusalem where trash was burned, and maggots were everywhere.
- Jesus clearly warned us against the reality of being separated from God.
Who Are Those That Will Going To Hell?
In John 3:18b is clear that those who do not believe in Jesus Christ suffer eternal punishment, “whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.”
Anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ, anyone who does not repent of their sin, and anyone who does not ask for forgiveness is doomed to eternal separation from God and His holy angels.
Visit GotQuestions.org to learn more.
There Are Many Definite Things To Understand About Hell
(Here Are 5 Of Them)
1. Hell is Real
Jesus spoke about hell a lot. He said, “But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.” (Luke 12:5) Jesus never implied that hell is an imaginary place. Because hell is real.
2. Hell Is Eternal
“And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” Revelation 20:10
Some people think that when Christians go to Heaven, non-believers simply won’t exist anymore. That isn’t true. The Bible tells us that we will either go to eternal punishment or eternal life. Matthew 25:46
3. A Person Definitely Can Not Escape Hell By Being Good
Too many people believe that they are good enough for Heaven and that only “evil” people go to hell. But what does the Bible say? John 3:18 says, “whoever doesn’t believe is condemned already.” It’s not about being good enough. It is about believing and accepting Jesus Christ.
4. There Are No Second Chances
Some people think they will get another chance to receive Jesus after they die. However, scripture doesn’t tell us we have another opportunity. Hebrews 9:27 says, “people are destined to die once and after that to face judgment.” There isn’t a second chance to accept Christ. That’s why “. . . now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation” 2 Corinthians 6:2.
5. God Is The Judge
Does it seem unfair that God would condemn someone to eternal punishment for their sins? Even the Bible writers asked: “What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means!” Romans 9:14
All of us have sinned against God (Psalm 51:4). But God freely offers us eternal life with Him. All you have to do is accept Him. Praise God for sending Jesus to die on the cross to cleanse us of our sins. God made way for us to be washed and rescued from hell!
Now that you know what your two eternal choices, you can tell your friends and family how to get to heaven. Teach them a few facts about heaven and pray they accept Jesus Christ so they can join you there!