Your Funeral Can Be A Celebration Of Life?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments or would like to leave a prayer request.
We have to live life with a sense of urgency so not a minute is wasted. ~ Les Brown
Plan Your Funeral; By The Way, You Live For God Now!
How Do You Want Others To Remember You?
Plan To Have No Regrets! Try to follow me; There is a purpose to this reflective exercise question!
At Your Funeral What Are Others Going To Say?
Here’s What I Would Like People To Say About Me!
Your Funeral Can Be A Joyful Time!
(My life reflected the following)
- Loved God and loved others and did his best.
- Great sense of humor made people smile and laugh.
- Full of energy, life, and a little silly at times
- With God’s help turned his life away from drugs and alcohol in 1986 with God’s help.
- Always willing to help others when he could.
- Took care of his 93-year-old mother for the last eight years of her life.
- Took care of Ben Hersh who had Cerebral Palsy for over seven years.
- Built wheelchair ramps for a ministry called Faith Indeed for ten years.
- Enjoyed playing basketball for almost 50 years.
- Usually, he was a positive person most of the time.
- Loved helping others through his website NeedEncouragement.com.
Plan Your Funeral Ahead Of Time By Living Right!
Right now it is the fun and insightful part where you write your eulogy to see how you ideally would like your life to turn out, and the steps you need to take to get there?
- This might be an essential key that will help you improve your life. Here are a couple of questions you can ask yourself.
- How did they see you as a person?
- Any particular things do you wish for them to say about you?
- What are some things that you want to be mentioned that you have accomplished?
- What kind of personal qualities do you want them to remember you for?
- The next big question is, what do you need to do today to start becoming that person?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- After death what happens?
- How do I find comfort and peace when I have lost a loved one to death?
- Is there supposed to be a particular focus of a Christian funeral?
- What is a eulogy?
- What sort of condolences should a Christian give someone after the death of a loved one?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- Have you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- Do you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat