Your Funeral Can Be A Celebration Of Life!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
I believe that we have to live life with a sense of urgency. You only live once here on earth. Use your time wisely, and use it to glorify God! Your funeral can be a real celebration of life, not a time of regrets! Growing up, I wouldn’t say I liked going to a funeral; I felt that they were dull and depressing. I was just a little boy at the time, but it kind of gave me a spooky feeling. But now, as an adult man, I like to go to funerals. I like the photo boards when the family gathers photos and puts them on whiteboards to share pictures of the deceased man or woman. It is like, in a small way, being about to relive parts of their life that might not even be around to share. This earth is not our home; it is a temporary tent where we will be here for up to 70 or even more years. Think of it as we will live for eternity, and we can choose whether we will be in heaven with God or in hell apart from Him if we have never accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior!
Plan Your Funeral And Make It A Celebration Of Life!
How Do You Want Others To Remember You?
Plan To Have No Regrets! Try to follow me; There is a purpose to this reflective exercise question!
At Your Funeral What Are Others Going To Say?
Here’s What I Would Like People To Say About Me!
Your Funeral Can Be A Joyful Time!
(My life reflected the following)
- He loved God and loved others and did his best.
- He had a great sense of humor and made people smile and laugh.
- He was always full of energy, life and a little silly.
- He, with God’s help, turned his life away from drugs and alcohol in 1986.
- He was always willing to help others when he could.
- He took care of his 93-year-old mother for the last eight years of her life.
- He cared for Ben Hersh, who had Cerebral Palsy, for over seven years.
- He built wheelchair ramps for a ministry called Faith Indeed for ten years.
- He enjoyed playing basketball for almost 50 years.
- He was usually a positive person most of the time.
- He loved helping others through his website Needencouragement.com.
Plan Your Funeral Ahead Of Time By Living Right!
Right now, it is the fun and insightful part where you write your eulogy to see how you ideally would like your life to turn out and the steps you need to take to get there.
- This might be an essential key that will help you improve your life. Here are a couple of questions you can ask yourself.
- How did they see you as a person?
- Any particular things you wish for them to say about you?
- What are some things you want to mention that you have accomplished?
- What personal qualities do you want them to remember you for?
- The next big question is, what do you need to do today to start becoming that person?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- Have you just started believing in God? We have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- Do you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone immediately, call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or get on our email list, let us know.