Bible Inspiration For You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If someone or something inspires you to get closer to the Lord, embrace that person or thing. If someone or something pulls you away from the Lord, run from that person or thing. ~ Anonymous
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Use the books of the Bible links below to help you dig deeper into the word of God. Here are also some encouraging scriptures on how Bible inspiration can help you.
Bible Inspiration Love Letter From God!
Bible Inspiration From The Old Testament:
Song of Solomon
Bible Inspiration From The New Testament:
Here Are Some Helpful Links
How To Find Bible Inspiration
The Bible can help encourage your spirit in times of doubt, sadness, loss, grief, or hopelessness. The Bible also has many passages that can uplift your heart and mind and offer you the strength you need to get through each day or the moment you are in.
2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that ALL Scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.
The Bible is a work of God that was written by the hands of human men that God inspired. What better source of inspiration than our Lord and Creator! Whether you are looking for motivation, encouragement, reassurance, or peace, the Bible should be the first resource you turn to! I am so thankful for God’s word to make navigating through life not a roll of the dice but rather as a map to follow. ~ Bill Greguska
We thank Knowing-Jesus.com for the excellent links above.
Also, you can use Biblegateway.com to look up any word or passage in the Bible to gain insights into whatever you are dealing with in your life. Add a word(s) in the search bar provided below to search for what you need.
God’s Word Of Encouragement:
- James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord, your God, will be with you wherever you go.
Different Topics Concerning The Bible!
When the Bible is open, it will speak to you and your needs. When it is close, it can not do so. Sin will keep you from the Bible, but also, the Bible will keep you from sin. Take your time to discover what you can most benefit from this list below. ~ Bill Greguska
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
FindHope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat