Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Someone once told me, If someone inspires you to get closer to the Lord, embrace that person. Suppose someone pulls you away from the Lord; run from that person. We will seek inspiration somehow in life; I encourage you to pursue God’s word. I was inspired by God as a young boy, yet I did not truly follow Him until I was in my twenties. I had faith in God, but my walk with God was not there yet. I plodded on over the years, and the Bible became more alive to me, and so did my faith in God. I pray that where ever you are in your walk with God, you are growing closer to Him every day. You can use the books of the Bible links below to help you dig deeper to find the wisdom, strength, and love you desire. I also learned that when reading the Bible, a person should not take out scripture to make it mean what they want it to. The Bible is like a lion, set it free, and it can defend itself and inspire you to do and say things you might not have thought possible without the inspired word of God! ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Bible Inspiration Love Letter From God!
How To Find Bible Inspiration
The Bible can help encourage your spirit in times of doubt, sadness, loss, grief, or hopelessness. The Bible also has many passages that can uplift your heart and mind and offer you the strength you need to get through each day or the moment you are in.
2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that ALL Scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.
The Bible is a word of God written by the hands of human men that God inspired. What better source of inspiration than our Lord and Creator? Whether you are looking for motivation, encouragement, reassurance, or peace, the Bible should be the first resource you turn to! I am so thankful for God’s word to make navigating through life not a roll of the dice but a map to follow. ~ Bill Greguska
We thank Knowing-Jesus.com for the excellent links below.
Biblical Inspiration Divinely Inspired!
God’s Word Of Encouragement:
- James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Matthew 22:37-39, Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord, your God, will be with you wherever you go.
Also, you can use Biblegateway.com to look up any word or passage in the Bible for whatever you are dealing with in your life. Add a word(s) in the search bar below to search for what you need.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat