Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I appreciate Zig Ziglar’s statement, “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” I firmly believe that encouragement is underrated in its importance in a person’s life. If motivation does not come out of truth, it is not suitable for much. Although if it is based on God’s truth, there is value to it. It is amazing how good we feel when someone encourages us? That goes the same when you encourage someone else. Search below to find encouraging information that you might need. ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Encouraging Website Pages!
My General Encouragement Is To Put God First!
What Type of Encouragement do you Believe you Need?
These Two Crucial Questions Will Give You Some Idea!
#1. How is my relationship with God?
#2. How is my relationship with Others?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat