I firmly believe that encouragement is underrated in how important it is in a person’s life. If motivation does not come out of truth, it is not suitable for much. Although if it is based on God’s truth, then there is value to it. Search below to find encouraging information that you might need. ~ Bill Greguska
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ~ Zig Ziglar
Encouraging Website Pages!
- Additional Encouragement
- Advice Related
- Bad Days
- Be Encouraged
- Biblical Encouragement
- Christian Advice
- Could Be Worse
- Do Not Quit
- Do Not Worry
- Emotional Encouragement
- Encourage A Friend
- Encourage Someone
- Encourage Yourself
- Encouraging Scriptures
- Encouraging Words
- Encouragement Ideas
- Encouragement For Men
- Encouragement For Singles
- Encouragement For Teens
- Encouragement For Women
- General Encouragement
- Get A Life
- Helping One Another
- Need Encouragement
- On The Brighter Side
- Personal Encouragement
- Share Encouragement
- Self Encouragement
- Uplifting Photos
- Words Of Encouragement
My General Encouragement Is To Put God First!
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go.”
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
What Type of Encouragement do you Believe you Need?
These two crucial questions will give you some idea!
#1. How is my Relationship with God?
#2. How is my Relationship with Others?
Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat