Re-Discover Enthusiasm In Your Life!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Enthusiasm has a lot to do with our outlook concerning Jesus Christ, when we are walking with Him closely, our enthusiasm will be lifted, and we can do all things with God’s help. ~ Bill Greguska
Ephesians 6:7 Serve wholeheartedly as if you were serving the Lord, not people.
Gain Enthusiasm By Knowing The Score Of The Game!
What Does Enthusiasm Mean To You?
We need to admit that enthusiasm is something that can not be overlooked. When you need to get something done, there is always some degree of excitement that needs to be present, because, without it, the labor will be all uphill.
Remember that before you do something, include God in all you do, prayer always helps give you direction and wisdom on how to do it productively. I discovered that in my life when I can get a few things accomplished, that energy can help me keep moving forward. Learn more about enthusiasm from the text below plus the videos on this page. ~ Bill Greguska
Find Enthusiasm The Right Way!
Being Eager Has A Lot To Do With Enthusiasm!
Ron And Sue Sauer Have Been A Source Of Enthusiasm To Me!
When we are eager, we are enthusiastic about your dedication to God and others. This idea is taught over and over in the Bible. For example:
- Wait in “eager expectation” for God (Romans 8:9)
- Have an “eager willingness” to finish the work of faith we’ve begun (2 Corinthians 8:11)
- Be “eager to serve” (1 Peter 5:2)
- Be “eager to do what is good” (Titus 2:14)
God will equip you to maintain your enthusiasm. He will help you overcome all difficulties in His time, all tragedies. Having passion and energy makes life very exciting and creative; it also helps a person to accomplish things.
Enthusiasm Is Rooted In Freedom!
How To Live A Life Full Of Enthusiasm?
Have Enthusiasm And Thank God In All Things!
If you are always in the company of negative people, you will, in a matter of time take on a negative aspect of mind, and you will start to become negative.
You need to be sure that you practice enthusiasm, there are some things you need to do. First, stay near to God each day in prayer, fellowship with other believers, read your scriptures.
Then be sure to try to stop saying the depressing things that leak out of our mouths at times, stop saying discouraging things, and also the critical things that drag others down as well as you.
Fill your thoughts with enthusiasm! Live it, pray it, and act it out in your daily life!
Enthusiasm Will Enable Us To Overcome Disappointments
Discover how we can learn how to be positive, and optimistic.
- Read positive examples from Scripture (2 Sam. 6:12-15; Neh. 2:17-20; John 2:13-17; Phil. 3:4-14)
- Read negative examples from Scripture (1 Kings 19:4-10; Matt. 16:21-23; Luke 9:51-56; Rom. 10:1-4)
Without enthusiasm, it is an uphill battle that cannot be won. Somewhere on our journey in life, many forget what it is all about. We can remember what is essential, and the reason and purpose of our relationship with Him.
Learn How Enthusiasm Can Help Others In Their Life!
The Encourager is powered by the Spirit, filled with enthusiasm, and knows the difference between being a relationship-builder and being a self-seeker. From our gratitude will come the desire to please God, and the desire to please will fuel our eagerness and passion.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat