How Much Do You Understand Mental Illness?
Find Help Here If You, Or Someone You Know Are Struggling With Mental Illness Concerns!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Drinking alcohol, taking drugs, not sleeping properly, and not eating healthy all add to mental illness symptoms, no matter which illness it may be. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 6:2 Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint; heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.
With God, There Is Help For Mental Illness!
Check Out SeizeTheAwkward.org/
Addiction Resource Links:
Mental Illness Is Sometimes What You Don’t See!
Mental illness can happen to anybody. You can be a dustman, a politician, a Tesco worker, anyone. It could be your dad, your brother, or your aunt. Frank Bruno
2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.
Mental Illness Can Be Helped!
Don’t Allow Mental Illness Keep You Down!
The treatment covers the symptoms but does not get to the root of the problem that is all somehow rooted in sin, maybe not their sin, but an evil nonetheless.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can a Christian overcome depression?
- How should a Christian view Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?
- Should a Christian take anti-depressants or other mental health medicines?
- What does the Bible say about Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depression?
- Is recreational marijuana use something the Bible condones?
Diabetes – Is A Disorder Of The Pancreas
Mental Illness – Is A Disorder Of The Mind
Mental illness is a medical condition that often results in the inability to cope with the ordinary, everyday demands of life. With God’s help and treatment, it can be controlled, and symptoms can be reversed, and a person can defeat these problems.
There Are Many Types Of Diagnoses
These include major depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and borderline personality disorder.
The good news is that with God and recovery, living a relatively healthy life is possible soon.
There should be no stigma or shame connected with seeing a doctor for help. The real shame is not taking care of the illness and allowing it to get worse.
With God, medication, treatment, a person can get to the point of living a productive, everyday healthy life.
Here Is A List Of The Most Common Problems:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis: Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Schizo-affective Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Tourette’s Syndrome
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Mental Illness Has Become More And More Treatable!
Medications, therapy, patience, understanding, and love.
The only difference is that their illness makes life often harder to deal with. But with God, all things are possible, and most people who have some emotional issues can lead useful lives with help from God, others, and medication.
It is known that drugs will bring out emotional illness symptoms, or else drugs will magnify any current issues.
The problem is that drugs and alcohol make things more magnified in a negative way. Also, when a person diagnosed then uses alcohol or drugs while on their medication, this also amplifies any issues that they are dealing with in the first place.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat