Trust In God, And Do Not Worry!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When I worry, it reminds me of being in a rocking chair, basically getting nowhere at all even though I rock back and forth frantically! I coined a term called “Pitbull Syndrome” which means that I have gotten a tight grip on problems or situation and I can not let it go. What helps me in these times is to pray, yet sometimes even when I pray it is still hard to let go. Then I call or email a close Christian friend for help. The good advice I can give you is do not worry. Because worrying does not help us at all, it makes things even worse! Because when we worry, we temporarily take our eyes off of God and put them on our problems. What does it mean to worry? “Worry divides the mind. The biblical word for worry (merimnao) is a compound of two Greek words, merizo (“to divide”) and nous (“the mind”). So we need to remember to get our minds together and keep them that way and stop worrying! ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 6:34 Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Stop Worrying About The Future!
Worrying doesn’t help, it is a total waist of time! God says, do not worry and that we ought not to be anxious about anything, but then why do we still worry? Have you ever thought that God tells us things we ought to do, and did you realize that the things He tells us are for our good! Worry is like rocking back in forth in a rocking chair, you may get the feeling you are getting somewhere, but in reality, you are wasting your time! When rocking in a rocking chair, you may seem to be doing a lot, but in reality, you are getting nowhere at all, which is just like worrying. You get nowhere at all, but then why do we still do it? Do not worry! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are we encouraged not to worry?
- Do not let your worrying make you quit!
- Does the Bible talk about anxiety?
- How does the Bible look at the topic of attitude?
- What does the Bible say about feeling overwhelmed?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Scriptures To Help You Stop Worrying!
- Luke 21:14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves.
- Psalm16:8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
- Psalm 62:6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
- Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
- Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding
- Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Do Not Worry, Be Happy (In A Light-Hearted Way)!
Here Are Some Suggestions To Encourage You!
- Try to keep yourself busy.
- Why worry about little things?
- Use common sense and faith to keep things in perspective. Why bother worrying?
- Accept the things you have no control over because God is in control.
- God knows what you are dealing with and how much you can handle.
- Limit the amount of stress you will allow your situation to put on you.
- Forget the past, but be sure to learn from it.
- Work on having a positive outlook on all situations that you are in
- Guard your mind by being aware of the things you both hear and see.
- Be at peace with all people as far as it depends on you.
- Expect from time to time that others you come in contact with will sometimes have a bad attitude.
- Don’t let people or things get on your nerves.
- Think of as many things that you can be thankful for in your life.
- Remember that God loves you.
- If everyone else is going to do something, take the time to think before you decide to do it.
- Learn from all of your mistakes.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat