Skit Guys Ministry = Experience God’s Word Even With Laughter!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
The Skit Guys Ministry is a true testament to the power of wit and humor in delivering meaningful Biblical principles that resonate with people on a deep level. With their unmatched comedic timing and sharp intellect, these talented individuals effortlessly weave together hilarious skits that not only leave us laughing uncontrollably but also impart profound Christian messages. Their ability to find the perfect balance between lightheartedness and depth is truly remarkable, as they skillfully communicate complex ideas in a way that everyone can easily grasp.
The Skit Guys have mastered the art of using humor as a vehicle for spreading God’s word, capturing our attention while simultaneously touching our hearts. It is often said that those who possess a great sense of humor are also incredibly intelligent and insightful, which perfectly encapsulates the essence of this dynamic duo. Through their creative performances, the Skit Guys inspire us to embrace faith with joyfulness and remind us that even amidst life’s challenges, we can find solace in laughter. Often humor can get a message across to people in a compelling way. I have always said that when a person is funny, they are usually very intelligent and profound, most often or maybe always! ~ Bill Greguska.
Isaiah 42:7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison, and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
What Is God’s Will?
Skit Guys Ministry!
- Skit Guys ministry is two Christian guys that teach about the Bible with humor expressed with the truth!
- The Skit Guys have taught and entertained people for many years now. Enjoy a laugh while learning spiritual principles that will bring you closer to God!
- These two Christian guys teach about the Bible with humor to get across great messages of truth!
- Skit Guys ministry is fantastic! I enjoy their sense of humor, coupled with wisdom from the Bible.
- Tommy and Eddie have a unique way of making you laugh simultaneously, making you think about spiritual matters in life.
- Check out some of their videos, and you will understand what I am referring to!
- Laughter is a great tool that opens the door for people to listen to what others have to say sometimes. The Skit Guys ministry does precisely that. They entertain while sharing the message of salvation to those in the audience.
Watch the videos below to see for yourself, and you will know what I am talking about! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God have a sense of humor?
- How should a Christian view comedy?
- Is God a cosmic killjoy?
- Is it wrong to play a practical joke on someone?
- What does the Bible say about telling jokes?
Skit Guys Ministry Asks You To Think About This:
Sadly, summer is coming to an end. But this end gives way to new beginnings. If you think about it, we’re in the middle of a giant collision of ‘new’: new schedules, routines, and relationships.
But this season also brings about new: opportunities.
We’ve all heard about how we need to invite others to church with us. If you are a Christian, it’s practically encoded into your DNA, similar to knowing that fire is hot, heights are bad, and cats are not to be trusted. But, like these facts, it doesn’t make it any less accurate.
In this new season, you are going to come into contact with a multitude of people. They will be from various backgrounds, and they will have various experiences informing who they are. But the one common denominator is that they all will need because, as people, we all have the same need: God.
And that’s where you come in! Understanding all that, here are three ways to help make the most of all these personal opportunities.
Skit Guys Ministry Talks About How God Works In Our Lives!
Tommy Woodard And Eddie James Are The Skit Guys.
They have been best friends since high school. For over twenty years, they’ve been teaching God’s word using comedy, drama, and whatever category talking action figures fit into.
Skit Guys ministry is two Christian guys that teach about the Bible with humor expressed with the truth! The Skit Guys have taught and entertained people for many years now. Enjoy a laugh while learning spiritual principles that will bring you closer to God!
Skit Guys Ministry Asks You To Do The Following:
1. Look At The People You Meet And Love Them.
It’s easy to look at the people you meet as potential salvation or numbers you can help add to your church or Sunday school class. Or maybe you think of how much better your testimony would be if you could talk about converting that particular person. In this way, we make our relationships about us rather than about the people we’re engaging with. So ditch the agenda and love on people. If you do that, the rest will take care of itself.
2. Love Them As Christ Would Love Them.
We all have this idea that people and relationships are complicated, but they aren’t really! People want to be loved and accepted, and as Christians, this should be easy. So let’s do it!
3. Say Anything.
Be bold. There will be times when it may not be the most comfortable thing to invite someone to church or Bible Study but trust in that impulse because what you have to share is the hope and faith that God alone provides.
What’s a new opportunity you look forward to this year? Has anyone ever reached out to you during a time of need? How did you respond to them, and has that changed how you reach out to others?
God, I thank you for the hope that a new season brings. Thank you for the hope you brought into the world through your son, and I ask for guidance to infuse some hope into the world during my short time here. Guide me, lead me and show me all the ways I can, help those who hurt to find you.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Proverbs 15:13 ESV
A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart, the spirit is crushed.
James 1:26 ESV
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless.
Matthew 5:7 ESV
“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.
James 5:13 ESV
Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.
John 14:27 ESV
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Psalm 37:4-5 ESV
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
Luke 15:7 ESV
Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat