Do You Want A Good Marriage?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it’s not based on respect, nothing that appears to be goodwill lasts very long. ~ Amy Grant
1 Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love.
Prayers For Victory In Your Marriage! Tony Evans
Remember Every Marriage Still Has 2 Sinners Involved!
Good Marriage = Commitment + Communication + Cooperation, with Love!
What makes for a better relationship with your spouse? Don’t forget these essential keys to a healthy marriage: faith, hope, love, trust, and honesty. Having faith and love for God will direct the course of your relationship and putting your spouse’s needs ahead of your own.
Bottom line, what makes for a healthy relationship? It would be your love for your spouse should be your greatest love only behind that of Jesus Christ. Other important factors such as I would refer to them as the 3-C’s -Commitment, Communication, Cooperation added to a solid base foundation of Faith / Love / and Honoring God you will be on the right road!
There are a few ways to learn the keys to a good marriage, and I feel that whatever it takes for you to discover them is what matters. On the one hand, you may want to talk to couples that have been married for 50 years to find out their secrets to success. On the other hand, you can learn from people who did not have a successful marriage for whatever reason and learn from them.
There is benefit from learning from what did work, and there is also benefit from other people’s mistakes. There are also books you can read to learn more keys to healthy relationships. But whatever you do, be proactive and put effort into your marriage, or your marriage will not be what you hoped for or would like it to be. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Some good examples of good and bad marriages in the Bible?
- If marriage is so complicated, why should I even consider it?
- Making marriage last – what is the key?
- What does the Bible say about gay marriage/same-sex marriage?
- What is the purpose of marriage?
Marriage Video Topics
- Better communication isn’t the whole solution – here’s what you need even more! (6:35 minutes)
- “Getting to know you.” How to get to each others’ hearts. (6:03 minutes)
- The two pillars you need to support a good conversation. (7:22 minutes)
- The two secret weapons for any argument. (5:14 minutes)
- “You are not the boss of me!” Freedom and control in a relationship! (6:11 minutes)
- Why we fight? The good news about those four main reasons. (5:20 minutes)
- Good Fights – Bad Fights! (7:55 minutes)
- When fights get “historical.” (2:22 minutes)
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make in an argument. (4:31 minutes)
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How Can I Have A Better Marriage?
Many People Spend More Time in Planning The Wedding Than They Do in Planning The Marriage. ~ Zig Ziglar
Ephesians 5:24-25 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.
Some Keys To What Makes A Good Relationship?
Love your spouse in the same manner as you would want to be loved.
To have a lasting marriage, it is essential to get premarital counseling. Couples who get communication training before they get married are more likely to be happily married many years later.
It is also imperative to keep in mind that couples who play together, pray together, stay together. Couples that share a hobby or interest have lower divorce rates than those who don’t.
Faith, hope, love, trust, and honesty are indispensable in discovering your keys to a better relationship. Without trust and honesty, marriage does not have much to be built on that will last.
Individual acts of kindness and sacrificial acts of love sprinkled in the relationship help keep the connection alive and healthy.
Learn to be able to laugh with your spouse.
- Don’t stop here; do some of your homework to find more keys of your own to your successful relationship.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat