Be Genuine By Stop Wearing Masks?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When we try to impress others by making them think we are someone we are not, we are guilty of wearing masks with them. God created you to be who you are, so I encourage you to be that person. ~ Bill Greguska
We can sometimes fool others by wearing masks, but we can never fool God! Here are some encouraging scriptures about stop wearing masks.
Internet Sources Of Happiness
- Mayoclinic.com/health/how to be happy
- Huffingtonpost.com/happiness habits of exuberant human beings
- Webmd.com/balance/guide/choosing to be satisfied
- Cnn.com/2009/living/ten ways to be a happier person
- Realsimple.com/work-life/the science of happiness
Stop Wearing Masks And Find Happiness!
Addiction Resource Links:
Related Pages of Encouragement:
Think You Could Find More Happiness?
- Happy people keep connected with their families, friends, fellow church members, and others, not wearing masks. The bonds that happy people make increase their happiness and contentment in life. On the other hand, those who do not keep close friendships tend to experience depression and other mental health issues.
- Happy people, set Physical, Spiritual, Social as well as Emotional goals. Taking care of one’s body, mind, and soul is so very critical to experiencing happiness. Happy people take care of their minds and body and manage their stress. Focusing on your health doesn’t just mean exercising. Happy people behave like happy people.
- Happy people smile, are warm towards others, and invest energy and enthusiasm in almost everything they do. Praying and meditating on God’s word is very important and often overlooked, not to mention practicing acts of kindness and brotherly love, which can make a big difference in the happiness you will or will not experience.
More Ideas About Happiness
- Happy people- have gratitude for who and what they have in their life and the things you do not have- can be two significant factors when striving to be happy. Take a moment right now and write down at least 5-10 things you are grateful for; this is good to do every day; you do not always have to write them down, but at least thinking about them or saying them out loud to a friend.
- Happy people- typically do not have pity parties or overly complain about things; they stop wearing masks. Instead, keep themselves positive by realizing that there are two things in life to think about, “Don’t sweat the small stuff, and the second thing is that everything is small stuff in the light of eternity. They know when to let go and turn the page on certain things. Happy people typically don’t lose sleep over things because they practice self-control.
- Happy people- help others by volunteering their time; they have a healthy perspective about how much contentment material possessions offer to their life. Also, happy people can deal with stressful life situations because they have developed successful coping strategies. Again, happy people even try to focus on other people’s needs and engage others in talking about themselves.
How To Authentic And Avoid Wearing Masks!
- Know God and love God.
- Have a purpose in life.
- Love others and be loved by others.
- Be free to choose right from wrong.
- Free from the bondage of sin.
- Able to forgive others when they have done you wrong.
- To be able to laugh when things are going wrong.
- Able to reach out to help others.
- To overlook other people’s irritating qualities.
- Know that God loves you so much that He died on the cross for you.
- Have something to look forward to in your life.
- Make someone else’s life better just for knowing them.
- Realize that failing in something does not make you a failure.
- Pursue what interests you and enjoy it to the fullest.
- Make other people happy.
- Know that someone else cares about you even when they are not with you.
- Realize that tomorrow is a new day.
- Have an open mind and a clear conscience.
- To be honest and to have integrity.
- Able to smile, even though things are not going your way.
- Live up to your abilities and not compare your insides with other people’s outsides.
- Have faith that God is in control, and you do not have to be.
- Realize that people let you down, so you can not depend on them to make you happy.
- Understand those certain things cannot give you happiness because they are only temporary.
- Truly understand that God loves you and has a plan for your life, and He will never leave you or forsake you is where true happiness is.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.