If You’re A New Believer, Praise God!
Do you want to be a new believer in Jesus Christ and would like to know what to do next? Let us help shed some light on this subject.
You must first understand that God created you for life with Him and for Him.
The problem is that sin prevents us from having a relationship with God, but God made the ultimate sacrifice to bridge us back together with God.
Once you believe that and that Jesus rose from the grave, you ask Him to be the Lord of your life, ask him to help you with your decisions and guide your behavior.
The more you learn about Jesus from the Bible, the more you become more like Him. Ask Him to be your Lord and Savoir and that you are not perfect and that you are ready to follow Him.
Keep Learning And Gaining Practical Wisdom…
What do I need to do next? I would like to encourage you in your new step of faith. It is wise to find a Bible believing church to attend and get someone to help walk with you with your faith, which could be a pastor or a church member who can help you.
I can not promise you that everything in your life will be perfect from now on.
But I can promise you that now you have a heavenly Father. Who loves you and wants the best for your life. He will never leave you or forsake you!
You will want to learn more about Jesus and what He wants from you and your life. It is a journey that never ends until we meet Him in person in heaven one day.~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Does a believer have authority over Satan?
- Does a Christian have two natures?
- I am a new Christian. What is the next step?
- Should a new believer be baptized immediately?
- Will the Holy Spirit ever leave a believer?
The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in the religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God. ~ Charles Stanley
John 4:40-41 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. And because of his words, many more became believers.
Get More Information About Your Faith!
Received Forgiveness From God!
If you want to receive God’s forgiveness and walk with Him daily, here is a suggested prayer.
If this prayer express the desire of your heart, you can pray it right now. Jesus Christ will come into your life, just as He promised. He will bring His peace and hope.
Lord Jesus, I want to have You in my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Lord and Savior. Please direct my life. I thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.
Your problems will not all automatically disappear but you will be guaranteed that God’s Holy Spirit will always be with you, give you strength and wisdom for all your problems until the day you die.
Please Contact us if you said this prayer and we would love to congratulate you for making the biggest decision of your life!
Becoming A Christian
Becoming a Christian is the most incredible event that will ever take place in your life. You have found peace with your Creator. You have found everlasting life! Be certain that God will never leave you nor forsake you.
God has brought you this far, and He will complete the beautiful work He has begun in you. God knows your every thought, your every care and your deepest concerns.
Stay Close To God As A New Believer And Always!
Some Of Those Possible Concerns
- Are you aware that God became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ 1 Timothy 3:16, and that he died for the sins of the world?
- Did your sin bring you to the need for Jesus Christ to be your Savior?
- Did you “repent” and put your faith in Jesus?
- Are you convinced that He suffered and died on the Cross and that He rose again on the third day? God acquits us from the Courtroom of Eternal Justice. Because Jesus Christ paid our fine. We are “justified” (made right with God) by His suffering death. The resurrection of Jesus Christ was God’s seal of approval of the fact that His precious blood was sufficient to pay the penalty.
Suggested Reading For New Believers:
- 1 John.
- The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- The Psalms and Proverbs.
- The entire Bible is full of wisdom and life-changing truth.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, God will guide you and give you the wisdom you need for every challenge in life. Have faith that God can and will answer your prayers and that he loves you so much that he had his son Jesus Christ die on the cross for you!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
I Am A Disciple Of Jesus Christ!
Some Valuable Tips For A New Believer
- Keep in mind that you have been totally forgiven for a debt you were not able to pay since Jesus paid it for you.
- Prayer is vital.
- Bible reading is crucial.
- Fellowship with other new believers is paramount.
- Grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ daily is critical.
”What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!” “I write this to you who believe in the Son of God so that you may know you have eternal life” (1 John 5:13).
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
You can understand why I’m a believer. I have seen miracles. ~ Ben Carson
Acts 8:15 When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit.