GriefShare.org Helps Support You In Times Of Grieving!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
God has created us as emotional beings; there are some dark times in our lives at some point; I am thankful for God’s word and the people I know who could share it with me when I needed it. Unfortunately, I did not know about GriefShare.org when I was going through my divorce, but thankfully I had Ron and Sue Sauer, my Mom, Mark Mallwitz, and our Bible study to and to all who helped point me to Jesus and healing. GriefShare.org has helped thousands of people cope with loss and grief. Grief share can be an excellent tool to help you get back on your feet after losing a loved one through death, divorce, or any emotional hurt that needs healing. If you are grieving the loss of someone such as a spouse or child, best friend, family member, or anyone close to you, you might want to check out GriefShare.org~ Bill Greguska.
Grief Is Something We All Have Had To Deal With Sometimes!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can a Christian overcome the feelings of being depressed?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to be depressed?
- When emotionally down, what can a Christian do to feel better?
- What does the Bible say about sadness?
- Where can I find help if I think I am depressed?
How GriefShare.org Works
GriefShare seminars and support groups by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
Thousands of GriefShare grief recovery support groups meet throughout the US, Canada, and over ten other countries. There’s one meeting near you!
Free Daily Email Encouragement
Receive an encouraging email message every day for a year. These short messages will inspire you and provide practical information as you grieve the loss of your loved one. Sign up for the GriefShare daily emails.
Grief Can Do Great Damage To Your Life If Not Dealt With
Grief is a compelling emotion that, if not handled properly, can lead to many other issues in a person’s life, such as depression, alcoholism, and drug abuse, to name a few. If you are going through a difficult time in your life right now (or know someone who is), check out GriefShare.org today!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat