GriefShare.org Helps To Give You Support In Times Of Grieving!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Unfortunately, I did not know about GriefShare.org when I was going through my divorce, but thankfully I had Ron and Sue Sauer, my mom, Mark Mallwitz, and our Bible study to and to all who help point me to Jesus and healing. ~ Bill Greguska
GriefShare.org has helped thousands of people over the years cope with loss and grief. Here are some encouraging scriptures about grief.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can a Christian overcome the feelings of being depressed?
- Is it wrong for a Christian to be depressed?
- When emotionally down, what can a Christian do to feel better?
- What does the Bible say about sadness?
- Where can I find help if I think I am depressed?
Grief Is Something We All Have Had To Deal With Sometimes!
How GriefShare.org Works
GriefShare seminars and support groups by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
Thousands of GriefShare grief recovery support groups meet throughout the US, Canada, and over ten other countries. There’s one meeting near you!
Free Daily Email Encouragement
Receive an encouraging email message every day for a year. These short messages will inspire you and provide practical information as you grieve the loss of your loved one. Sign up for the GriefShare daily emails.
Grief Can Do Great Damage To Your Life If Not Dealt With
Grief is a compelling emotion that, if not handled properly, can lead to many other issues in a person’s life, such as depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, to name a few. If you are going through a difficult time in your life right now (or know someone who is), then check out GriefShare.org today!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat