Divorce Hurts As You Already Know!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
How in the world can two people love each other, have a family, and then the next thing you know, they are divorced?
Divorce is an unfortunate epidemic that has grown to outrageous statistics. When I was young, divorce was considered a taboo and something looked down upon, and nowadays, everyone seems to be getting a divorce (including me, although I did not want it).
Matthew 5:32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Divorce Hurts, Here Are The Emotional Stages!
Matthew 19:8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
What Does The Bible Say About Divorce?
Better Pre-Marital Counseling Might Have Helped!
We were both about 37 when we got married. It was my first married marriage and her second. It is hard to blend our different lifestyles and to try to raise the same boy in two distinctly different but loving styles.
We had some entirely different ways of looking at the same things in life, and we did not see this and other essential things until our honeymoon.
Yes, marriage is supposed to be until death do us part, but God knew that people’s hearts could harden. So He gave His people a way out. God hates divorce, and by all means, should be the very last possible option.
I fought to keep my marriage alive, even though it was excruciating to do, I feared God more than my ex-wife or anyone else, yet the marriage ended in divorce, very, unfortunately! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does a wife have to submit to her husband?
- How should parents who are divorcing/separating deal with child custody issues?
- Is remarriage after divorce always adultery?
- Questions about Marriage?
- Why does God hate divorce?
1 Corinthians 7:27 Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat