Everyone Knows How To Be Kind!
- Make it your goal each day to encourage someone!
- Leave a friendly note where someone will find it to brighten up their day.
- Hold the door open for multiple people while saying hi to each of them.
- Leave a big tip for a waitress with an encouraging note.
- Bake or buy extra cookies and take to your local fire or police department
- Pay for the car behind you at a drive-thru and to encourage them.
- Call someone you know who is down, with the purpose to try to feel loved and to cheer them up.
- Offer to shovel a neighbor’s driveway and sidewalk, or offer to cut their grass.
- Donate a toy to a local charity.
- Mail a surprise package to someone you know, the value of the package is irrelevant.
- Leave a positive note for your child, or spouse’s lunch box with words of love.
- Let someone have your parking space or place in line instead of fighting for it.
- Bake cookies for your neighbors on a semi-regular basis.
- Pick up litter no matter where you are.
- Put positive sticky notes on your bathroom mirror with words to encourage yourself daily.
- Make eye contact with more people and smile at them more too.
“A lot of people, when a guy scores a lot of goals, think, ‘He’s a great player because a goal is very important, but a great player is a player who can do everything on the field. He can do assists, encourage his colleagues, give them the confidence to go forward. It is someone who, when a team does not do well, becomes one of the leaders.” Pele
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.