Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
We all need emotional encouragement in each season of our life. This website will help you by pointing you to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ in a simple way that you can understand. I like what NBA superstar Julius Erving said, “The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical.”
I have had my share of emotional ups and downs, and I have learned clearly that God is the answer to all of our problems in one way or another. Trust God in all areas of your life, spiritual, physical, mental, and financial, including emotional. In doing so, you will understand and experience a peace of God that goes beyond your present understanding. ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged; for the Lord, your God, will be with you wherever you go.”
How To Find Emotional Encouragement After Emotional Devastation?
Encouragement Resource Links:
Find Emotional Encouragement Through God’s Love!
Do you sometimes need some emotional encouragement? Do you realize that emotions are a gift from God, yet when we can not control our feelings, that is where the problems come to light? If you could use some encouragement in this area, you can find it here. The illustration of a train engine is the intellect, and the trains’ cars are the emotions, giving a picture of how we ought to handle the feelings behind the leading of our intelligence. Are you looking for God to fill your emotional needs, or are you trying to fill them yourself? We can help point you to God, who created you, loves you, and has a plan for your life if you need personal encouragement! ~ Bill Greguska
God Is In The Story (Katy Nichole And Big Daddy Weave)
What Makes You Tick Emotionally?
- Realize You Are Worthy Of Love And Respect. If you know your worth, you won’t be so quick to take what others say to you so personally. Take time to get to know yourself, and put aside what others may think of you. Take time to list at least five things about yourself that you’re grateful for, and remember them when you get attacked verbally by someone.
- Understand Your Emotional Triggers. God creates each one of us. We all have emotional triggers from the past, either because of three fundamental reasons; personal sin, other people’s sin, or just by chance. People take specific actions that may trigger us to become sensitive to particular things. For example, if your mother was overly critical, and you tried to please her, but when someone points out that you made a mistake is something that could trigger you to feel more sensitive than another person might under similar circumstances. When you get upset about a situation, ask yourself: “Am I upset about this, or is this one of the emotional triggers I need to overcome with God’s help?
- Be Authentic in How You Live. This is the practice of letting go of thinking you need to be like someone else, but instead, hold on to who you are by being yourself. You must genuinely accept who and what God made you. Practice authenticity by doing God’s will, is what’s best for you, like it or not. At times, that could be putting others in front of your needs and putting your own needs first, depending on the situation.
- Mistakes Do Happen. When you do make a mistake, don’t forget to forgive yourself. Taking responsibility for your actions is essential, but don’t punish yourself if someone disapproves of you, especially if your efforts are inappropriate or ungodly. Accept that you aren’t perfect, and remember that there’s no such thing as an unfortunate mistake, especially if you can learn from them.
Emotional Encouragement As You Believe In Yourself And That God Loves You!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Don’t let fear stop you from living God’s life for you!
- How can I receive emotional healing?
- There is help for you if you have anger problems!
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
How Does Emotional Encouragement Work?
- Paul is like someone you go to for help, more of a mature, seasoned Christian full of wisdom.
- Timothy is someone you help yourself with, usually younger and needs direction.
- Barnabas is someone to walk with to help encourage one another.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Proverbs 29:11 ESV
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.
Philippians 4:6-7 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Romans 12:15 ESV
Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.
Colossians 2:8 ESV
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
1 Peter 4:8 ESV
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly since love covers a multitude of sins.
Romans 12:11 ESV
Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.
Romans 12:2 ESV
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing, you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Matthew 7:1-2 ESV
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
1 Peter 3:18 ESV
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Ephesians 6:13 ESV
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat