Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
We all need emotional encouragement in each season of our life. This website will help you by pointing you to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ in a simple way that you can understand. I like what Julius Erving said, “The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical.” I have had my share of emotional ups and downs, and I have learned clearly that God is the answer to all of our problems in one way or another. Trust God in all areas of your life, spiritual, physical, mental, and financial, including emotional. In doing so, you will understand and experience a peace of God that goes beyond your present understanding. ~ Bill Greguska
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged; for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go.”
How To Find Emotional Encouragement After Emotional Devastation?
Encouragement Resource Links:
Find Emotional Encouragement Through God’s Love!
Do you sometimes need some emotional encouragement? Do you realize that emotions are a gift from God, yet when we can not control our feelings, that is where the problems come to light? If you could use some encouragement in this area, you can find it here. The illustration of a train engine is the intellect, and the trains’ cars are the emotions, giving a picture of how we ought to handle the feelings behind the leading of our intelligence. Are you looking for God to fill your emotional needs, or are you trying to fill them yourself? We can help point you to God, the one who created you, loves you, and has a plan for your life if you need personal encouragement! ~ Bill Greguska
What Makes You Tick Emotionally?
- Realize You Are Worthy Of Love And Respect. If you know your worth as a person, you won’t be so quick to take what others say to you so personally. Take time to get to know yourself, and put aside what others may think of you. Take time to list at least five things about yourself that you’re grateful for, and remember them when you get attacked verbally by someone.
- Understand Your Emotional Triggers. God creates each one of us. We all have emotional triggers from the past, either because of three fundamental reasons; personal sin, other people’s sin, or just by chance. People take specific actions that may trigger us to become sensitive to particular things. For example, if your mother was overly critical, and you tried to please her, but when someone points out that you made a mistake is something that could trigger you to feel more sensitive than another person might under similar circumstances. When you get upset about a situation, ask yourself: “Am I upset about this situation, or is this one of the emotional triggers I need to overcome with God’s help?
- Be Authentic How You Live. This is the practice of letting go of thinking you need to be like someone else, but instead, hold on to who you are by being yourself. You must genuinely accept who and what God made you. Practice authenticity by doing God’s will, is what’s best for you, like it or not. At times, that could be putting others in front of your needs and putting your own needs first, depending on the situation.
- Mistakes Do Happen. When you do make a mistake, don’t forget to forgive yourself. Taking responsibility for your actions is essential, but don’t punish yourself if someone disapproves of you, especially if your actions are inappropriate or ungodly. Accept that you aren’t perfect, and remember that there’s no such thing as an unfortunate mistake, especially if you can learn from them.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Don’t let fear stop you from living God’s life for you!
- How can I receive emotional healing?
- There is help for you if you have anger problems!
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
How Does Emotional Encouragement Work?
- Paul is like someone you go to for help, more of a mature, seasoned Christian full of wisdom.
- Timothy is someone you help yourself with who is usually younger and needs direction.
- Barnabas is someone to walk with in life to help encourage one another.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat