Need Some Emotional Encouragement?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Healing rain is a real touch from God. It could be physical healing or emotional or whatever. ~ Michael W. Smith
Proverbs 29:11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.
Encouragement Resource Links:
Emotional Encouragement To Heal From Your Past
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. ~ Julius Erving
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Find Emotional Encouragement Through God’s Love!
Do you sometimes need some emotional encouragement? Do you realize that emotions are a gift from God, yet when we can not control our feelings, that is where the problems come to light? If you could use some encouragement in this area, you can find it here.
What Makes You Tick Emotionally?
- Realize You Are Worthy Of Love And Respect. If you know your worth as a person, you won’t be so quick to take the things that others say to you so personally. Take time to get to know yourself, and put aside what others may think of you. Take time in prayer to make a list of at least five things about yourself that you’re grateful for, and remember them when you find yourself getting attacked verbally by someone.
- Understand Your Emotional Triggers. Each one of us is created by God. All of us have emotional triggers from the past, either because of three fundamental reasons; personal sin, other people’s sin, or just by chance. There are specific actions people take that may trigger us to become sensitive to particular things. For example, if your mother was overly critical, and you tried to please her, but when someone points out that you made a mistake is something that could trigger you to feel more sensitive than another person might under similar circumstances. When you do get upset about a situation, ask yourself: “Am I upset about this situation, or is this one of the emotional triggers that I need to overcome with God’s help?
A Couple More Good Ideas!
- Be Authentic How You Live. This is the practice of letting go of thinking you need to be like someone else, but instead, hold on to who you are by being yourself. You must genuinely accept who and what God made you. Practice authenticity by doing God’s will, is what’s best for you, like it or not. That could be, at times, putting others in front of your needs and other times putting your own needs first, depending on the situation.
- Mistakes Do Happen. When you do make a mistake, don’t forget to forgive yourself. It’s essential to take responsibility for your actions, but don’t punish yourself too much if someone disapproves of you, especially if what you do is not inappropriate or ungodly. Accept that you aren’t perfect, and remember that there’s no such thing as an unfortunate mistake, especially if you can learn from them.
Emotional Encouragement Comes Through Prayer!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Don’t let fear stop you from living the life God has for you!
- How can I receive emotional healing?
- There is help for you if you have anger problems!
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult people?
How Does Emotional Encouragement Work?
- Paul is like someone you go to for help who is more of a mature, seasoned Christian full of wisdom.
- Timothy is someone you help yourself who is usually younger and in need of direction.
- Barnabas is someone to walk with in life to help encourage one another.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Emotional Encouragement Through Grieving!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat