Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
All Relationships take some work. The question to ask yourself is, are you a lover or a hater? No matter if you are referring to anything from a simple friendship, to a dating relationship, to a marriage, you will not get very far in life unless you can ask God to help you if you are a “hater” so that you can become a lover. God commands us to love one another, and when He said that, it was not simply a suggestion but rather. a command. Be honest with yourself because God knows our hearts and that we are all sinners, but He still gave His one and only Son to die for our sins. We need to think outside the box. We all have the same choice in life to choose to be lovers or haters. I have done both in my life, but I will instead be a lover than a hater any day of the week. Think of all the ways you can help others which can be your way of showing love to others. Ask yourself, would I rather be a lover or a hater? ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 5:43-44 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
Have You Ever Asked Yourself If You Are A Lover Or A Hater?
Choose To Be A Lover Or Hater?
- John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
- Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.
Stop Hating Everybody By Simply:
Learn to chit-chat with people. Learn to find joy in having a conversation and connecting with another person instead of looking at everyone who talks to you as someone who’s wasting your time or wants something. Keep in mind that when you smile and are friendly, it demonstrates that you’re open to conversation, and they’ll be more likely, to be transparent with you. There’s nothing wrong with small talk. It leads you to build deeper relationships and get to know people more intimately down the road.
To Learn To Stop Hating Is Not That Difficult With Love!
Give others compliments. Make a habit of giving at least one or two compliments daily to an acquaintance or a perfect stranger to show that you care and help you look for the good in people. A random compliment you give to a person can make that person’s day. Maybe it might be the only positive interaction a person has all day, and it is so easy to do.
God Commands Us To Love Each Other, But We Need To Hate Sin!
How To Stop Hating A Particular Person
- Let your feelings off your chest. If you want to stop hating a particular person in your life, whether an ex-friend or someone who irritates you, it’s essential to be open and honest about how you feel before you can get rid of those negative feelings. Take your situation to God in prayer. You can also talk to a close friend or even a counselor about it, write your feelings down, or make sure that you’re open and honest about why you dislike that person; you may find that the person hasn’t done anything wrong or that the real reason why you feel badly about the person isn’t what you expected. If you deny your feelings about the person, you’ll never really be able to deal with your feelings. The sooner you, in a controlled way, get your feelings off your chest, the sooner you’ll feel better.
To Stop Hating, You Must Be Real And Genuine
- Do not gossip about the person you have ill feelings about. Though you may think that spreading your hatred toward a particular person can help you get over the situation, doing so will make you feel worse about the whole situation. Other people may reinforce your negative feelings, and you’ll only feel more justified in hating that person; plus, talking about how much you hate the person will get you worked up and even more filled with hatred.
Look At The Bright Side Of Things!
- Turn the page on to something that makes you happy. One way to stop hating a specific person is to focus on something good in your life instead. This can be hanging out with your other friends, working out, baking, reading for pleasure, hiking, or doing whatever makes you smile. Though it can be hard to entirely distract yourself when you hate somebody (or should I say hate what they did or said), just making an effort to go through the motions and throw yourself into something else can be far more effective than sitting there and stewing.
Do Others See You As A Lover Or Hater?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat