Avoid Evil By Avoiding It Ahead Of Time!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation upon which sincere and meaningful repentance must be built. If we truly seek to put away sin, we must first look to Him who is the Author of our salvation. ~ Ezra Taft Benson
Psalm 51:2 Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
Get In God’s Word To Avoid Evil!
Avoid Evil Because It Is Everywhere!
As Christians, we cannot avoid every kind of evil because we live in a sinful world. We can, however, make sure that we don’t give evil a foothold by avoiding tempting situations and concentrating on obeying God’s Word. ~ Mike Hayden
1 Thessalonians 5:22 Avoid every kind of evil.
Yes, It Is True That There Is Pleasure In Sin!
But sin keeps us apart from God. Bearing in mind that one sin is not greater than another sin.
Sin is sin no matter if it is in the form of a lie, murder, homosexuality, stealing, or whatever, God hates sin and to avoid evil, you should be one of our most important objectives in life!
When we do sin, you need to ask God and others that you have sinned against (or offended) for forgiveness and then turn away from your sin and ask God to help you avoid sin the best you can.
Avoid Evil And Sin By Recognizing Sin Ahead Of Time!
Three Types Of Sin To Avoid
- The sin of not doing something that we ought to do is called the sin of omission.
- There is also the sin of commission which is doing something that God instructs us not to do.
- There is a third type is called personal sin, that which is committed every day to every human being by disobeying God’s word.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Free Will Makes It Harder To Avoid Evil!
Is There A Difference Between Sins?
I have heard it said that murder, or rape, or robbing a bank is the big sins. Let’s say, and the so-called little sins are those sins such as telling a white lie. Taking a small item from someone, or something like that are minor sins.
There are many different types of sins, but again all sin is against God and has to be accounted for and punished. That is why God gave us his only son to die on the cross a painful death to cover up the many different types of sin that we commit.
I thank God for what he has done, and to show my thanks to God I do my best not to sins, and when I do, I ask forgiveness right away.
How to Avoid Evil And Sin?
God’s arrows of affliction are sharp and painful so that He can get our attention. He won’t let His beloved children get away with sin because He knows it robs us of blessings, opportunities, and even character refinement. ~ Charles Stanley
Matthew 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat