Ruth Carver ~ From Brian Larson’s Eastbrook Church!
Brian Larson Is A Wise And Humble Man!
You will see that he loves the Lord! Brian Larson has helped teach me the importance of knowing what the Bible says compared to what people feel it means. Some people would do almost anything for another person, and Brian is the type of good friend who would give his shirt off his back to someone in need. Brian is an avid bike rider who is brilliant with computers, lives out the Bible by his life, and is a good Christian. I am thankful that Brian has been a good Christian role model for me for many years, pointing me to Jesus Christ.
- It is true that Brian loves the Lord with all his heart and loves others.
- He sees joy in serving God by serving others and having Jesus live through him. Proverbs 16:16
- I know that Brian also volunteers with other non-profit organizations, helping with computer needs. Brian is also a Computer Lab Coordinator for Heart Fire Ministry.
- He has been very involved in bike riding for many years.
- Brian’s remarkable personality is directly influenced by his love for the Lord! ~ Bill Greguska
Ride Across Wisconsin On Bikes 2022!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Bill Greguska
- John Wegner
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- What is the spiritual gift of help?
- How should Christian parents respond to having a child with Down syndrome?
Brian Larson And His Faith In God!
Brian and his family attended church on Christmas and Easter as a kid. He wandered in the desert of unbelief for forty years, and at age 54, he came to the end of himself. Brian cried out and asked God to show him if He was real, and He roared in.
Brian then knew God had waited for him and was patient with him. In his 70s, Brian is still very active in helping others and living out his faith! Brian Larson has been a bike rider enthusiast for many, many years! He still loves it!
Brian Larson Loves Bicycle Riding!
I am glad Brian and I are good friends and brothers in Christ. He is a wise man with a big heart for the Lord. Brian is a living testimony that, at any age, Jesus Christ can come into your life through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Brian has been an excellent example of how the love of God inside his heart can overflow to help many others. Brian’s wisdom from living for Jesus Christ is used wisely to encourage others. My friend Brian Larson is the second on the left side with some of his good Bicycling friends!
Brian Larson Did A Lot Of Riding Bicycles Across Wisconsin!
God Touched And Changed Brian Larson’s Heart!
God showed Brian why Jesus had to suffer for him out of pure love. He delivered him from alcohol, lust, and self-absorption. Along with a new life, He has given him a biblical worldview that gives him “peace that surpasses understanding.” Brian sees such joy in serving Him by serving others and having Jesus live through him.
Brian has Volunteered with other non-profit organizations besides Heart Fire, such as People First, by helping others with computer needs. Proverbs 11:25 Brian Larson is a wise man who loves the Lord and others; pictured here with the prodigal cyclist and some good friends! Brian Larson has been an influence on my spiritual life. Brian also is teaching me a lot about computers!
More Encouraging Testimonies
My Hope America- Billy Graham Official Trailer
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 3:16 ESV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
1 John 4:16 ESV
So we have come to know and believe God’s love for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
1 John 3:1 ESV
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
Romans 5:8 ESV
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
1 John 4:8 ESV
Anyone who does not love does not know God because God is love.
1 John 4:19 ESV
We love because he first loved us.
Galatians 2:20 ESV
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
1 Corinthians 13:13 ESV
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three, but the greatest of these is love.
1 John 4:7 ESV
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
John 15:13 ESV
Greater love has no one than this that someone lay down his life for his friends.
1 Peter 4:8 ESV
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly since love covers a multitude of sins.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.