Brian Larson Loves God, And God’s People!
Brian Larson has proved himself to be a Godly man, not only by what he knows about God and the Bible but also by the way he lives his life for others. Here are some encouraging scriptures that I feel reflect Brian Larson.
My Hope America- Billy Graham Official Trailer
Brian Larson Is A Wise Humble Man!
Brian Larson Loves God, And God Loves Brian Larson!
Some people would do almost anything for another person, and Brian is the type of a good friend that would give his shirt off his back to someone in need.
I am thankful to say that Brian has been a good Christian role model for me for many years, pointing me to Jesus Christ time after time.
- It is a fact that Brian loves the Lord with all his heart and loves others too.
- He sees that there is such joy in serving God by serving others and having Jesus live through him. Proverbs 16:16
- I know that Brian also volunteers with other non-profit organizations, helping with computer needs. Brian is also a Computer Lab Coordinator for Heart Fire Ministry.
- He has been very involved in bike riding over many years.
- Brian has a great personality directly influenced by his love for the Lord! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Bill Greguska
- John Wegner
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- What is the spiritual gift of help?
- How should Christian parents respond to having a child with Down syndrome?
Brian Larson And His Faith In God!
An Adoption Fund Raiser Bike Ride!
As a kid, Brian and his family went to church on Christmas and Easter. He wandered in the desert of unbelief for forty years, and at age 54, he came to the end of himself.
Brian cried out and asked God to show him if He was real, and He roared in.
Brian then knew He had waited for him and had been so patient with him. Now in his 70’s, Brian is still very active in helping others and living out his faith!
Brian Larson has been a bike rider enthusiast for many many years! He loves it still!
Time Will Decide If You Will Not!
One of my favorite questions to ask Brian is, “How are you doing, Brian?” I love his response. He always says, “You know!”
Matthew 7:24“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Born again
- Got questions
- Healthy friendships
- How to pray
- Jesus Saves
- Website links
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Brian Larson Loves Bicycle Riding!
He Enjoys His Bike Riding Friends
I am glad that Brian and I are good friends and brothers in Christ.
He is a wise man with a big heart for the Lord. Brian is a living testimony that, at any age, Jesus Christ can come into your life through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Brian has been an example of how the love of God inside his heart can overflow to be of help to many others.
The wisdom Brian gets from living his life for Jesus Christ is used wisely to encourage others. 1 Peter 4:10-11
My friend Brian Larson is the second on the left side with some of his good Bicycling friends!
God Touched Brian Larson’s Heart And Changed His Life!
Breaking Bread With Brian Larson
He showed Brian why Jesus had to suffer for him, out of pure love. He delivered him from alcohol, lust, and self-absorption. Along with a new life, He has given him a biblical worldview that gives him “peace that surpasses understanding.” Brian sees that there is such joy in serving Him by serving others and having Jesus live through him.
Volunteering with other non-profit organizations besides Heart Fire such as People First, by helping others with computer needs. Proverbs 11:25 Brian Larson is a wise man who loves the Lord and others, Pictured here with the prodigal cyclist and some good friends of his!
Brian Larson has been an influence on my spiritual life. Brian also is teaching me a lot about the computer!
There Are Many Ups And Downs In Life!
More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stockpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.