IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
Would You Like to Improve Your Life?
Do you want to take some positive steps towards learning how to improve your life? You have come to the right place. If you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, your life is on the right track, yet do not let yourself think that your life will be all of a sudden made simple. To improve your life, you need to get rid of some things such as (sins, bad habits, addictions, bad attitudes, just to name a few). You will need to add to your life some things such as (Love, wisdom, patience, compassion for others, self-discipline, just to name a few). With these principles, you are ~ Bill Greguska
40 Things to Do to Improve Your Life!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Make time to pray.
- Play more games.
- Read more books.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours each night.
- Take a 30-minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile!
- Don’t compare your life to others… You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Eliminate negative thoughts and things you cannot control.
- Invest your energy in the positive and in the present moment.
- Don’t overdo. Know your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you’re awake!
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past; that will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
Sent to me from ~ Brian Larson
Improve Your Life by Setting Yourself Free!
Let the refining and improving your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Improve Your Life By Faith With Rick Warren
Don’t Dwell on Your Problems, But Rather The Solutions!
We suggest that you make time to be alone with God and your thoughts, and cry out to God for his help no matter what that means to you. Pray to God for wisdom to know what to do, strength to do it, and perseverance to work it out to completion. Do not think that you can improve your life all on your individual efforts, for you will find that any success would be short-term done that way, rather include God in your plans and seek him in all your steps.
It is critical to want to improve your life; you need to reflect and take an inventory of it to understand your strengths and weaknesses that you need to deal with. Your personal list does not have to be incredibly profound and gut wrenching, but it does need to open up your eyes to see where you need to go to improve your life. Start by being prepared to take an honest inventory of both good and bad, strengths and weaknesses, successes and failures will help you to jump from where you are today, to where God wants you to be tomorrow.
While you are looking for help with your personal problems, do not forget to encourage others! Many people overlook opportunities to encourage someone else. When you encourage others, you will see your problems begin to fade!
Finally, we invite you to speak to a pastor, close Christian friend that could help keep you accountable for your goals.
Improve your life by waiting on God with quiet time
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.