How Can You Improve Your Life?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
Improve Your Life By Setting Yourself Free!
Let the refining and improving your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Improve Your Life! Check Out Your Physical Health!
If you want to improve your life, take your concerns to God. Ask Him for His direction and wisdom. Jeremiah 29:11 says, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
As you begin to know Him, He’ll show you His plan to improve your life. Do you want to take some positive steps toward learning how to improve your life? You have come to the right place.
If you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, your life is on the right track, yet do not let yourself think that your life will be all of a sudden made simple.
To improve your life, you need to get rid of some things such as (sins, bad habits, addictions, bad attitudes, to name a few).
You will need to add to your life some things such as (Love, wisdom, patience, compassion for others, self-discipline, to name a few). With these principles, you are ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I live my life for God?
- How can I be a good Christian?
- How should we live our lives in light of our identity in Christ?
- Ways a Christian can cope while suffering from a degenerative disease?
- What does it mean that all things work together for good?
Apply These 15 Helpful Principles To Improve Your Life!
Do You Want To Improve Your Life?
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul and love your neighbor as yourself.
- Exercising at least 2-4 times per weekly.
- Eating healthy food each day and sleep 7-8 hours per night.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs and also cigarettes and other harmful things.
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Attending a Bible-believing church so you can grow.
- Personal daily reading and studying of the Bible.
- Fellowship with other believers and join a Bible study.
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly can be of help to you.
- Contact a Christian counselor for personal direction.
- Sharing your testimony with others who are new in their faith.
- Forgive others including yourself and look for the good in all people.
- Personal prayer and have an accountability partner to offer you support.
- Be sure to keep in contact with family, friends, and others for support and encouragement.
- Find joy, laughter, and encouragement in your life by letting let go of things you can not control.
20 Things To Do To Improve Your Life!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured by manufacturing companies.
- Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Make time to pray.
- Play more games.
- Read more books.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours each night.
- Take a 30-minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile!
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Eliminate negative thoughts and things you cannot control.
- Invest your energy in the positive and in the present moment.
- Don’t overdo. Know your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you’re awake!
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past; that will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
Sent to me from ~ Brian Larson