Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Favorite Bible Verses That Will Impact Your Life!
- Heb 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
- 2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
- Rom 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Isaiah 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Gen 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and overall the creatures that move along the ground.”
- Matt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
- Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- 2 Tim 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.
- Isa 53:4 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
- 2 Cor 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him, we might become the righteousness of God.
- Rom 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
- Heb 11:6 And without faith, it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- John 5:24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
- Isa 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way, and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
- Matt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
- Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
- Col 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
- James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
- Phil 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
- John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- 1 Cor 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
- 1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
- Ps 133:1 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
- Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends.
- Mic 6:8 He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
- Rom 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
- John 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
- Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
- Jas 1:3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
- Rom 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Heb 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- Heb 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
- Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
- Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.
- Isa 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you.
- 1 Pet 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds, you have been healed.
- Matt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Col 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
- Matt 22:37 Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
- Matt 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
- Isa 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
- Heb 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.
- John 13:35 By this, all men will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
Different Topics Concerning The Bible!
When the Bible is open, it will speak to you and your needs. When it is close, it can not do so. Sin will keep you from the Bible, but also, the Bible will keep you from sin. Take your time to discover what you can most benefit from this list below. ~ Bill Greguska
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat