A Fresh Start Can Happen Any Time!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A fresh start in life sure can be a blessing here on earth, so be thankful when you get one, and also be quick to offer someone else a fresh start after they mess up with you. Bill Greguska
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Rededication And A Fresh Start!
Received Forgiveness From God!
If you want to receive God’s forgiveness and walk with Him daily, here is a suggested prayer.
If this prayer expresses the desire of your heart, you can pray it right now. Jesus Christ will come into your life, just as He promised. He will bring His peace and hope.
Lord Jesus, I want to have You in my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Lord and Savior. Please direct my life. I thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.
Your problems will not all automatically disappear, but you will be guaranteed that God’s Holy Spirit will always be with you, give you strength and wisdom for all your problems until the day you die.
Please Contact us if you said this prayer and we would love to congratulate you for making the most significant decision of your life!
Becoming A Christian Can Be A Fresh Start!
Becoming a Christian is the most incredible event that will ever take place in your life. You have found peace with your Creator. You have found everlasting life, and you can be sure that God will never leave you nor forsake you.
God has brought you this far, and He will complete the beautiful work He has begun in you. God knows your every thought, your every care and your most profound concerns.
A Fresh Start Come With Religion Or A Relationship With God?
We all have a conscience that God had provided when He created us. God does not want us to be like robots and be programmed to love Him, but instead, He gives us free will to choose good instead of evil!
There is a vast difference between being religious and having a relationship with Jesus Christ. Start to take your faith more seriously and live it out each day, don’t just by playing church on Sunday!
You can follow the crowd, and do what feels right; you can follow the desires of your flesh. But do not say I did not warn you when your life falls apart, and you find yourself lost. My life fell apart when I was 26 years old, and I hit bottom and before I realized how much I needed God.
Some Possible Concerns Before Having A Fresh Start!
First, and of primary concern — do you have “assurance” of your salvation? The Bible says to “make your calling and election sure” 2 Peter 1:10, so, let’s go through a short “checklist” to make sure that you are saved. Be prepared if you want a fresh start:
- Are you aware that God became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ 1 Timothy 3:16, and that he died for the sins of the world?
- Did your sin bring you to the need for Jesus Christ to be your Savior?
- Did you “repent” and put your faith in Jesus?
- Are you convinced that He suffered and died on the Cross and that He rose again on the third day? God acquits us from the Courtroom of Eternal Justice because Jesus Christ paid our fine. We are “justified” (made right with God) by His suffering death. The resurrection of Jesus Christ was God’s seal of approval of the fact that His precious blood was sufficient to pay the penalty.
God Has A Destiny For Your Fresh Start!
Suggested Reading For New Believers:
- 1 John.
- The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- The Psalms and Proverbs.
- The entire Bible is full of wisdom and life-changing truth.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, God will guide you and give you the wisdom you need for every challenge in life. Have faith that God can and will answer your prayers and that he loves you so much that he had his son Jesus Christ die on the cross for you!
Some Valuable Tips For A New Believer
- Keep in mind that you have been forgiven for a debt you were not able to pay since Jesus paid it for you.
- Prayer is vital.
- Bible reading is crucial.
- Fellowship with other new believers is paramount.
- Grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ daily is critical.
”What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!” “I write this to you who believe in the Son of God so that you may know you have eternal life” (1 John 5:13).
Celebrate A New Begining And A Fresh Start!
Things To Think About If You Want A Fresh Start!
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- Getting angry with God is okay. He can take it.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s okay to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion.
- Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone everything.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time some time.
- However, good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Believe in miracles.
- Always choose life because God created life.
- Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
- Show appreciation towards others.
- Do not embarrass a person publicly with an error they made.
- Mention your mistakes before criticizing others.
- Ask more questions instead of giving direct orders.
- Jesus came to this world to serve not to serve.
- Let the other person save their face when they make a mistake.
- Share compliments freely. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- If you do not have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Make people feel comfortable around you.
- Practice what you preach.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat