Want A Fresh Start In Your Life?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
A fresh start begins with having the right attitude and trusting in God. Sometimes life can weigh us down with its challenges, mistakes, and regrets, but a fresh start is like a gentle breeze that sweeps away all the negativity. It’s a chance to leave behind what no longer serves us and embrace new opportunities for growth and happiness. When we receive this precious gift of a clean slate, it’s important to remember that it is indeed a blessing – something to be thankful for.
In fact, I believe that when we experience such grace ourselves, we should extend it to others as well. Just like in golf when you’re allowed a mulligan after an unfortunate shot, offering someone else a fresh start after they mess up with you can truly make a difference in their lives. We all have received our fair share of mulligans at some point or another – those second chances given by fate or divine intervention. Personally, God has given me several mulligans throughout my journey; whether it was overcoming addiction to drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes – each one was vital in shaping who I am today. However, the most significant fresh start came when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior because His love made all these transformations possible and filled me with hope for an even brighter future ahead! ~ Bill Greguska
God Has A Destiny For Your Fresh Start! (Tony Evans)
Receive Forgiveness And Walk Free!
Becoming A Christian Is A Fresh Start!
Some Possible Concerns Before Having A Fresh Start!
- Are you aware that God became flesh in the person of Jesus Christ 1 Timothy 3:16 and that he died for the sins of the world?
- Did your sin bring you to the need for Jesus Christ to be your Savior?
- Did you “repent” and put your faith in Jesus?
- Are you convinced that He suffered and died on the Cross and rose again on the third day? God acquits us from the Courtroom of Eternal Justice because Jesus Christ paid our fine. We are “justified” (made right with God) by His suffering death. The resurrection of Jesus Christ was God’s seal of approval that His precious blood was sufficient to pay the penalty.
God Is Up To Something Great! ~ Tony Evans
Suggested Reading For New Believers:
- 1 John.
- The Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- The Psalms and Proverbs.
- The entire Bible is full of wisdom and life-changing truth.
- Keep in mind that you have been forgiven for a debt you were not able to pay since Jesus paid it for you.
- Prayer is vital.
- Bible reading is crucial.
- Fellowship with other new believers is paramount.
- Growing in your relationship with Jesus Christ daily is critical.
Things To Think About If You Want A Fresh Start!
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- Getting angry with God is okay. He can take it.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s okay to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, and wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion.
- Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
- Always choose life because God created life.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time some time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Belief in miracles.
- Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
- Show appreciation for others.
- Do not embarrass a person publicly with an error they made.
- Mention your mistakes before criticizing others.
- Ask more questions instead of giving direct orders.
- Jesus came to this world to serve, not to serve.
- Let the other person save their face when they make a mistake.
- Share compliments freely. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- If you do not have something nice to say, don’t say anything.
- Make people feel comfortable around you.
- Practice what you preach.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
John 14:15 ESV
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
Proverbs 25:26 ESV
Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.
Psalm 46:1 ESV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Judges 5:8 ESV
When new gods were chosen, then war was in the gates. Was shield or spear to be seen among forty thousand in Israel?
Exodus 22:2-3 ESV
If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat