Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I like what Thomas Jefferson said, “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” Sometimes our attitude can be what is holding us back in life. Be sure to strive for a positive attitude, and you will discover that your life will be so much more peaceful and enjoyable. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Pray To God To Help You Be More Like Jesus!
Do You Need Help?
Where does your help come from? My help comes from the Lord! It is like putting perfume on someone — you cannot keep from getting a little on yourself at the same time! One big lesson that my mom taught me was the importance of asking questions, asking for help, and getting clarification. We all need assistance from time to time, but when we do not ask for it when we need it, that is no one’s fault but your own.
When you ask someone to give you a hand, pay attention to all the details. For example, you could get a fish sandwich from someone, and you will eat it for a day, but if someone can benefit you by teaching you to fish, you can eat it for a lifetime. Sometimes, I half-heartedly was paying attention, which resulted in not understanding. There is nothing wrong with asking for help, just like there is nothing wrong with offering it to someone else! ~ Bill Greguska
Find Your Help Through Prayer!
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school, and you are here to learn. Problems are part of the curriculum; they appear and fade away, but the lessons you learn last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day, make sure you do something good for someone else.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- For a learning experience, spend some time with people over the age of 70 & under 8.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you’re sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of everything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
- God heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Believe that the Best is yet to come.
- When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
- STRIVE TO BE HAPPY EACH DAY!
Sent to me from ~ Brian Larson
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat