Share This Site With Others You Know!
Please Share This Site With Others!
Share This Site…
Please share this site with others that you know on your email list, and at work, school, local library, local hospital, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurant, and other places that you frequent on a semi-regular basis.
I know that this website has a lot to offer a person in terms of finding encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to live a better life. When you have good news to share, you want to share it right?
Call To Action
Please take the time to share this site with as many people as you can. Even the people who are so-called doing really well, then too can encourage someone by telling them about this site.
We suggest that if you tell your friends about us via email that you use bcc so others email addresses would not be compromised. Thank you and God bless you. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is there a better way to evangelize my friends and family without pushing them away?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- Should Christians try to evangelize atheists?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
- What does it mean to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15)?
Three Simple Ways To Share This Site:
- First, copy our website address
- Then paste it into the body of your email
- Then all you need to do it to send out an email to all those you would like to let them know about our website ministry.
Copy And Paste And Share This Site Needencouragement.com
- Also please share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media that you are involved with.
- If you would like NeedEncouragement.com cards sent to you to be able to pass out to others, contact us.
We Thank You For Sharing This Site With Others!
If this website encourages even a few people and in turn, those few people would encourage other people, then it would be worth it to me to have started back in 2007! ~ Bill Greguska
Mark 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
There Are Benefits To Sharing This Site With Others!
This is what our Lord wants us to do. It’s quite clear the Bible teaches that every Christian must be an active encourager, which means, continually involved in encouraging others.
Doing so gives the other person spiritual strength. We live in a world that can be cruel and unforgiving. The world where the selfish motives of men can cause Christians to suffer. The Bible warned us this would be the case.
Are You The Giver Or The Receiver, Or Both?
It certainly helps when frequently interacting with our fellow Christians, that we are “built up” and encouraged. Also when we help our brothers and sisters, it can have a significant positive effect. It builds people up, it increases their faith, just as it does ours when we are the receiver of encouragement.
Not to mention that it also increases their love and ability to pass on encouragement to others. Not to mention, it strengthens our relationship with that person as an actual, spiritual “brother or sister” in Christ.
Do You Want To Help Make A Difference?
First, the person that you share the good news with will be encouraged, that is the main thing. Then others who might be in ears distance to also hear will be refreshed. Not to mention that once these people are encouraged, they most likely will share their good news with others in their life.
That is essentially how it works. One thing I did not mention, is that analogy that if you were to rub perfume on someone else, they would benefit from the scent, but in doing so, you will get some perfume on yourself. (which in other words, when you encourage someone else) you also will benefit from the encouragement that you shared.
Why Should I Share This Site?
It never hurts to try to encourage anyone that God puts in your life, allow Him to use you as His messenger to share this site with those who would benefit from it.
Keep in mind that it only takes a minute to share the good news with others, but the good that comes out of it is priceless, and you will be repaid in heaven. Also, you will realize that it is an excellent feeling knowing that you have helped someone out that needed some encouragement.
A Very Good Point To Consider!
We appreciate your willingness to share this site with others that you know. Our goal is to encourage as many people as possible, so your part in this goal is crucial and needed. It is something like this, If you had the cure for cancer and would not share it with others, what could you say about yourself?
Just like knowing the Gospel and not sharing it would be just about the same thing. May God bless you for your desire to help and encourage one another! ~ Bill Greguska
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I was motivated to start this website because of all the encouragement I received from Ron and Sue Sauer. I wanted to pay them back for all the help they gave me, but Sue just kept on saying to encourage other the way the Lord has encouraged me. So with the prompting of God, that is what I decided to do! ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”