Share This Site With Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement.
I was motivated to start this website because of all the encouragement I received from Ron and Sue Sauer. I wanted to pay them back for all the help they gave me, but Sue just kept on saying to encourage others the way the Lord has inspired me. So with God’s prompting, I decided to do that!
Many people do not go to church, read the Bible, or do not have other influences of God. When you share God’s word or even when you share this site with others, you may be being used by God to help others. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
How To Share Your Faith?
Share Your Story
Testimony Of Bill Greguska
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
When You Hear Good News, You Will Want To Share It With Others!
Please Share This Site With Others!
Please share this site with others you know on your email list and at work, school, local library, local hospital, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and other places you frequent semi-regularly.
I know this website has a lot to offer a person regarding finding encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to live a better life.
When you have good news to share, you want to share it.
Mark 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
One Never Knows How Encouragement Can Help Others!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is there a better way to evangelize my friends and family without pushing them away?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- Should Christians try to evangelize atheists?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
- What does it mean to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15)?
Five Ways To Share This Site:
- First, copy our website address.
- Then paste it into the body of your email.
- All you need to do is send out an email to all those you would like to know about our website ministry.
- Please share with us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media that you are involved.
- If you would like someneedencouragement.com cards sent to you to pass out to others, contact us.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat