Share This Site With Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I was motivated to start this website because of all the encouragement I received from Ron and Sue Sauer. I wanted to pay them back for all the help they gave me, but Sue just kept on saying to encourage others the way the Lord has inspired me. So with the prompting of God, that is what I decided to do! ~ Bill Greguska
If you like this website, please share this site with others that you know, and send this link to everyone on your email list. Here are some encouraging scriptures about sharing the good news with others.
Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
When you hear some good news, isn’t your first reaction to share it with others?
We Thank That You for Share Our Site With Others!
If this website encourages even a few people and, in turn, those few people would encourage other people, it would be worth it to me to have started back in 2007! ~ Bill Greguska
Mark 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Share This Site!
Please Share This Site With Others!
Please share this site with others you know on your email list and at work, school, local library, local hospital, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and other places you frequent on a semi-regular basis.
I know that this website has a lot to offer a person regarding finding encouragement, inspiration, and motivation to live a better life.
When you have good news to share, you want to share it.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is there a better way to evangelize my friends and family without pushing them away?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- Should Christians try to evangelize atheists?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
- What does it mean to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15)?
Five Ways To Share This Site:
- First, copy our website address.
- Then paste it into the body of your email.
- All you need to do is send out an email to all those you would like to know about our website ministry.
- Please share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media that you are involved in.
- If you would like someneedencouragement.com cards sent to you to pass out to others, contact us.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat