Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I did some things when I was in my early 20s that I needed God’s grace. I found myself, because of alcohol and drugs getting on probation. Later on, I violated probation and committed an offense that could have landed me sometime in jail. But by God’s grace, the judge gave me drug and alcohol treatment, ending two years away from home. I used that opportunity to learn all I could about the addiction and sin I became accustomed to. I used that time to become clean and sober on June 25th, 1986. I praise God for His love and grace for us and me particularly. ~ Bill Greguska
Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Lord Help Me, I Need Grace!
What Is Your Perspective Of What Grace Looks Like To You?
- When a police officer pulls you over for speeding, the officer believes your excuse and lets you go free without a ticket.
- When your doctor thinks you might have cancer, yet when the tests’ results come back, you do not have cancer.
- Having the exact amount of money to pay for a fast-food meal to the penny.
- When we say something dumb, the other person does not judge us or make fun of fun of us for that.
- When your boss, teacher, or parents set a rule to live by, you break it but do not get as much penalty as you ought to or possibly nothing.
Why Is God’s Love So Very Essential!
How Real Is Grace In Your Life?
What does the term “saved by grace” mean? It is unearned favor God bestows because He loves us. Even though we did not deserve it, God’s Son Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins. Have you accepted God’s grace? God’s mercy saves us from this ultimate burden of our sins because Jesus Christ gave His life up freely to pay the penalty for them. These crimes originated with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.
God is Holy and will not allow evil to be near Him, enter heaven with Him, or find peace with God here on earth. Without Jesus dying to cleanse us from all our sins, we would be unable to enter heaven, and the consequence would be separation from God for eternity. It is more than just being kind or going to church. Learn more about being saved by grace below. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Actually, what is the grace of God?
- To be saved by grace means?
- How does a person grow in grace?
- What does it mean that salvation is by grace through faith?
- What is the definition of grace?
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10
God Offers Us Grace When We Call Upon Him!
Admit You Are A Sinner?
- For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus, our Lord.” Romans 6:23
Believe In Jesus Christ As Your Lord And Savior?
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- Help me, Lord my God; save me according to your unfailing love. Psalm 109:26
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat