We All Need Grace!
Imagine how life would be without grace? Here are some encouraging scriptures having to do with grace.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The Gospel is about grace, and we all know that grace is about us receiving from God blessings that we don’t deserve. ~ Tony Campolo
Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Why Is God’s Love So Very Essential!
How Real Is Grace In Your Life?
What does the term “saved by grace” mean? It is unearned favor God bestows because He loves us. Even though we did not deserve it, God’s Son Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins. Have you accepted God’s grace?
God’s mercy saves us from this ultimate burden of our sins because Jesus Christ gave His life up freely to pay the penalty them. These crimes originated with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.
God is Holy and will not allow evil to be near Him or enter into heaven with Him or find peace with God here on earth.
Without Jesus dying for us to cleanse us from all our sins, we would be unable to enter heaven, and the consequence would be separation from God for eternity. It is more than just being kind or going to church.
Learn more about being saved by grace below. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Actually, what is the grace of God?
- To be saved by grace means?
- How does a person grow in grace?
- What does it mean that salvation is by grace through faith?
- What is the definition of grace?
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10
What Is Your Perspective Of What Grace Looks Like To You?
- When a police officer pulls you over for speeding, the officer believes your excuse and lets you go free without a ticket.
- When your doctor thinks you might have cancer, yet when the tests’ results come back, you do not have cancer.
- Having the exact amount of money to pay for a fast-food meal to the penny.
- When we say something dumb, and the other person does not judge you or make fun of you for that.
- When your boss, teacher, or parents set a rule to live by, and you break it but do not get as much penalty as you ought to have or possibly nothing at all.
Do You Want To Be Saved?
Admit You Are A Sinner?
- For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus, our Lord.” Romans 6:23
Believe In Jesus Christ As Your Lord And Savior?
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- Help me, Lord my God; save me according to your unfailing love. Psalm 109:26
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat