Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
The Bible tells us to pray at all times, no matter if we are going through good times or times of testing and pain. God is available to talk to 24/7, and He always answers our prayers. It might not be the answer we hope for, but He always responds. My favorite place to pray is at McCarthy park down the street or in my bathroom at home with the door closed each morning during my quiet time with the Lord. It is so easy to talk and listen to God. I ask God what He wants me to do or say concerning whatever situation I am presently dealing with, and I ask God for help. Then I sit back and listen. My favorite pray to God is, “God, what do you want me to do?” That prayer always reels me in and connects me to God’s will for my life. When we know God’s word enough, we can pray His word back to Him and be confident that He is somehow obligated to keep His word, but not always in our time frame. He loves us and wants the best for us in our lives. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 86:6 Hear my prayer, Lord; listen to my cry for mercy.
Learn When And How To Pray? ~ Billy Graham
- Before you start your day at home.
- Before you eat at home or in a restaurant.
- Before you make your plans for your family or work.
- Before you are challenged with a difficult situation with work, school, or a relationship.
- Before you are to talk with someone about something upsetting.
- After you see God moving in your situation at home.
- After you eat, thank God for the food you have been blessed with.
- After the things you were concerned about worked out well.
- After God has answered specific prayers for you.
- After God has strengthened you, comforted you, and given you the right path to go.
Below Is A List I Made The Other Day While Praying!
I encourage you to make your list of prayers, as I did below. Sometimes short-sentence prayers can be helpful, but longer and deeper prayers are also necessary. God wants to hear from you because He wants a relationship with you:
Lord, Please Help Me:
- Help me to be the man you want me to be
- Please show me how to have more patience and peace in my life
- Help keep me grateful for everything you bless me with
- Please help me to be none judgmental of others
- Please show me how to spend my time wisely
- Please help me to turn my cheek when others are rude or out of line
- Please give me the strength and wisdom to make it through each day
- Show me how to love the way you want me to
- Prompt me to pray for my friends and family regularly
- Give me wisdom and discernment to know who to trust and who not to trust
- Please help me to continue to be kind and compassionate to everyone
- Please show me how to make time for others better and to be a good friend to everyone I know
- Give me opportunities to share your word with others who need it
- Motivate me not to put things off and procrastinate so much
- Help me take good care of my health
- Please show me what to do and what not to do more clearly
- Please help me to call my friends and family more regularly
- Keep my eyes open for things to laugh about
- Please help me to encourage those that need encouragement freely
- Please show me how to have balance in my life
- Please help me to continue to forgive others ASAP
- Keep me asking others for forgiveness when needed
- Please help me not to be afraid to take risks when you are promoting me to do so
- Help me balance my time on the computer
- I am thankful to be able to spend quality time in prayer each day
- Thank you for my morning quiet time each morning with you, Lord
- Please help me not to be scared to speak up for the truth
- Please help me not to be afraid to say no
- Could you help me not to overeat?
- Thank you for my diet of eating 80% healthy food
- Inspire me to try new things
- Thank you for being able to go bike riding
- Thank you for being able to take walks with friends.
- When temptation is knocking, please help me not to answer it
- Discipline me to go to the gym to exercise in the pool and lift some weights every other day
- Help me stay motivated to keep my house clean
- Inspire me to do repairs to my home as needed
- Please help me to be able to both cry and laugh with others
- Please show me how to do your will rather than my own
- Get to be disciplined to go to sleep no later than 10:30 pm
- Help me wake up fresh and alert each morning at 6:30 am
- Please help me not to seek after and find things to argue about
- Teach me not to text so much. Instead, call on the phone
- I am thankful that I can pray at McCarthy park, bike ride, walk
- Thank you for being able to go to Whitnall Park
- Help someone that you put in my heart
- Help me to control my desires so they will honor you, Lord
- Please show me how to put other needs in front of mine more often
- Please help me find a good Christian movie to see with friends
- Remind me to call my brother Tom, and other close friends
- Thank you for being able to text Sister Sue
- Please help me to think positive, encouraging thoughts
- Stop holding on to problems like a pit bull.
- Make sure I please you, God, rather than people.
- Please help me to let go more quickly and keep things in an open palm
- Please show me how to make plans instead of planning the results
- Please help me to live one day at a time
- Please help me to live one hour at a time when needed
- Please help me to live one minute at a time when needed
- Please help me live my life for you consistently every day.
In Jesus’s Name!
How To Pray? And Why It Is So Important To Do So?
Teach Me How To Pray, Lord!
Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat