Where And How To Pray?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
The Bible tells us to pray at all times, no matter if we are going through good times or times of testing and pain. God is available to talk to 24/7 and always answers our prayers. It might not be the answer we hope for, but He always responds.
My favorite place to pray is at McCarthy park down the street or in my bathroom at home with the door closed each morning during my quiet time with the Lord. It is so easy to talk and listen to God. I ask God what He wants me to do or say concerning whatever situation I am presently dealing with, and I ask God for help. Then I sit back and listen. My favorite pray to God is, “God, what do you want me to do?” That prayer always reels me and connects me to God’s will for my life. When we know God’s word enough, we can pray His word back to Him and be confident that He is somehow obligated to keep His word, but not always in our time frame. He loves us and wants the best for us in our lives. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 86:6 Hear my prayer, Lord; listen to my cry for mercy.
We Are Here To Talk, Pray, Or Listen.
Charles Stanley Talks About How To Fight Your Battles!
How To Pray?
Pray To God
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Learn When And How To Pray? ~ Billy Graham
You Can Pray Anywhere, And Anytime!
- Before you start your day at home.
- Before you eat at home or in a restaurant.
- Before you make your plans for your family or work.
- Before you are challenged with a difficult situation with work, school, or a relationship.
- Before you are to talk with someone about something upsetting.
- After you see God moving in your situation at home.
- After you eat, thank God for the food you have been blessed with.
- After the things you were concerned about worked out well.
- After God has answered specific prayers for you.
- After God has strengthened you, comforted you, and given you the right path to go.
Below Is A List I Made The Other Day While Praying!
I encourage you to make your list of prayers, as I did below. Sometimes short-sentence prayers can be helpful, but longer and deeper prayers are also necessary. God wants to hear from you because He wants a relationship with you:
Lord, Please Help Me:
- Help me to be the man you want me to be
- Please show me how to have more patience and peace in my life
- Help keep me grateful for everything you bless me with
- Please help me to be none judgmental of others
- Please show me how to spend my time wisely
- Please help me to turn my cheek when others are rude or out of line
- Please give me the strength and wisdom to make it through each day
- Show me how to love the way you want me to
- Prompt me to pray for my friends and family regularly
- Give me wisdom and discernment to know who to trust and who not to trust
- Please help me to continue to be kind and compassionate to everyone
- Please show me how to make time for others better and to be a good friend to everyone I know
- Give me opportunities to share your word with others who need it
- Motivate me not to put things off and procrastinate so much
- Help me take good care of my health
- Please show me what to do and what not to do more clearly
- Please help me to call my friends and family more regularly
- Keep my eyes open for things to laugh about
- Please help me to encourage those that need encouragement freely
- Please show me how to have balance in my life
- Please help me to continue to forgive others ASAP
- Keep me asking others for forgiveness when needed
- Please help me not to be afraid to take risks when you are promoting me to do so
- Help me balance my time on the computer
- I am thankful to be able to spend quality time in prayer each day
- Thank you for my morning quiet time each morning with you, Lord
- Please help me not to be scared to speak up for the truth
- Please help me not to be afraid to say no
- Could you help me not to overeat?
- Thank you for my diet of eating 80% healthy food
- Inspire me to try new things
- Thank you for being able to go bike riding
- Thank you for being able to take walks with friends.
- When temptation is knocking, please help me not to answer it
- Discipline me to go to the gym to exercise in the pool and lift some weights every other day
- Help me stay motivated to keep my house clean
- Inspire me to do repairs to my home as needed
- Please help me to be able to both cry and laugh with others
- Please show me how to do your will rather than my own
- Get to be disciplined to go to sleep no later than 10:30 pm
- Help me wake up fresh and alert each morning at 6:30 am
- Please help me not to seek after and find things to argue about
- Teach me not to text so much. Instead, call on the phone
- I am thankful that I can pray at McCarthy park, bike ride, walk
- Thank you for being able to go to Whitnall Park
- Help someone that you put in my heart
- Help me to control my desires so they will honor you, Lord
- Please show me how to put other needs in front of mine more often
- Please help me find a good Christian movie to see with friends
- Remind me to call my brother Tom, and other close friends
- Thank you for being able to text Sister Sue
- Please help me to think positive, encouraging thoughts
- Stop holding on to problems like a pit bull.
- Make sure I please you, God, rather than people.
- Please help me to let go more quickly and keep things in an open palm
- Please show me how to make plans instead of planning the results
- Please help me to live one day at a time
- Please help me to live one hour at a time when needed
- Please help me to live one minute at a time when needed
- Please help me live my life for you consistently every day.
In Jesus’s Name!
How To Pray? And Why It Is So Important To Pray?
Teach Me How To Pray, Lord!
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement
Prayer is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Matthew 6:6 ESV
But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father, who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
James 5:16 ESV
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Romans 8:26 ESV
Likewise, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV
Pray without ceasing.
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Matthew 6:9-13 ESV
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Matthew 6:7 ESV
“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.
Ephesians 6:18 ESV
Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
Mark 11:24 ESV
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
1 John 5:14 ESV
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
1 Timothy 2:8 ESV
I desire then that in every place, the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling;
John 15:7 ESV
If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
James 4:3 ESV
You ask and do not receive because you ask wrongly to spend it on your passions.
Matthew 6:7-9 ESV
“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Psalm 145:18 ESV
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
Mark 1:35 ESV
And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed.
1 John 1:9 ESV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Hebrews 4:16 ESV
Let us then, with confidence, draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Colossians 4:2 ESV
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
Philippians 4:6-7 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Hebrews 5:7 ESV
In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.
Matthew 26:41 ESV
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
2 Chronicles 7:14 ESV
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
1 Chronicles 16:11 ESV
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!
Luke 11:1 ESV
Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.”
Luke 6:12 ESV
In these days, he went out to the mountain to pray, and all night he continued in prayer to God.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 ESV
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.
Matthew 5:44 ESV
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Romans 12:12 ESV
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Jeremiah 33:3 ESV
Call to me, and I will answer you and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Luke 18:1 ESV
And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart.
James 1:5 ESV
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment