Christian Guidelines Are Very Important!
G.O.D = Good Orderly Direction
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
1 Thessalonians 4:11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you.
Where To Look?
What Do Christian Guidelines Mean To You?
Guideline Guidelines To Help You Develop Good Habits!
- Read the Bible each morning. An excellent place to start is in the book of Proverbs. Do not worry about how much you read, but rather what you can get from your reading.
- Pray each day. Have your time talking and listening to what you need to share with God.
- Trust in God. Your thoughts and feelings can be deceiving.
- Fellowship at church We need fellowship with other believers to strengthen and encourage one another.
- When we sometimes fail to ask God to forgive us and strengthen us, get right back up and not allow it to discourage us because God loves us.
- Help Others Take time in prayer to figure out who God wants you to help and then be of help to whoever it is. Assist other believers and non-believers God puts in your path.
- Overcome your fears. We all have our set of worries and concerns, yet God tells us not to fear because He is with us and will not forsake us. Renounce worry, anxiety, and doubt.
- Do not worry about the future God’s grace will be enough to meet the challenges that each new day brings.
- Learn how to overcome temptation. Either flee the devil or resist the devil with help from the Lord. Ask someone you trust to keep you accountable and give you support.
- Share the good news about Jesus. Encourage others by sharing how God has worked in your life. The Bible encourages us always to be prepared to answer everyone who asks us to give the reason for the hope that we have. I Peter 3:15.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- The Bible: Is It Reliable?
- Blended Family
- Child Evangelism
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Dysfunctional Family
- Evil & Suffering – Why?
- Holy Spirit, The
- Identity: Who Are You?
- Jewish Fulfillment
- Occult, The
- Pregnancy – Unplanned
- Prosperity Gospel
- Purpose in Life
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Integrity
- Spiritual Abuse
- Spiritual Warfare
- Success through Failure
- Suicide Prevention
- Wife Abuse
Are You Following Christian Guidelines?
Life is good, but it is not always the most comfortable! Jesus told us that we would have troubles, but He also told us not to fear because He will be with us. If someone tells you that all your problems and worries will go away if you become a Christian, they have not shared the truth! I discovered that following Christian guidelines is very rewarding in the long run. Sometimes they can be challenging to live by because even though we may proclaim to be a Christian, there are still temptations and other things that make life difficult. It can even be more challenging since living a Christian life means following Godly morals, which the rest of the world may not follow, like lying, cheating, and other sins that give non-believers a so-called advantage that Christians do not have the luxury of committing since we know they are sinful. But as a Christian, I can take my problems to Jesus Christ in prayer.
We Trust You. Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about our goal and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat