Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Christian guidelines serve as a compass, guiding us through the intricate way of the Christian life. They remind us that this journey is not merely about adhering to rules, but rather embracing a way of being rooted in love, sacrifice, forgiveness, faith, trust, fellowship, service, and constant learning. These guidelines teach us to navigate through every circumstance with an open heart and mind – for it is when we surrender our will to God’s that we truly find answers to our problems and temptations.
Though victories may bring joy and celebration into our lives, it is often from our mistakes that we learn the most valuable lessons. In humility and vulnerability lies growth; by understanding this truth, we become more receptive vessels of God’s grace. So let these guidelines be your sturdy foundation as you walk on this path of faith – always seeking His will amidst the twists and turns of life’s unpredictable journey. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 4:11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you.
G.O.D = Good Orderly Direction
What Do Christian Guidelines Mean To You?
Guideline Guidelines To Help You Develop Good Habits!
- Read the Bible each morning. An excellent place to start is in the book of Proverbs. Do not worry about how much you read, but what you can get from your reading.
- Pray each day. Have your time talking and listening to what you need to share with God.
- Trust in God. Your thoughts and feelings can be deceiving.
- Fellowship at church We need fellowship with other believers to strengthen and encourage one another.
- When we sometimes fail to ask God to forgive us and strengthen us, get right back up and not allow it to discourage us because God loves us.
- Help Others Take time in prayer to figure out who God wants you to help and then be of help to whoever it is. Assist other believers and non-believers God puts in your path.
- Overcome your fears. We all have our set of worries and concerns, yet God tells us not to fear because He is with us and will not forsake us. Renounce worry, anxiety, and doubt.
- Do not worry about the future; God’s grace will be enough to meet each new day’s challenges.
- Learn how to overcome temptation. Either flee the devil or resist the devil with help from the Lord. Ask someone you trust to keep you accountable and give you support.
- Share the good news about Jesus. Encourage others by sharing how God has worked in your life. The Bible encourages us always to be prepared to answer everyone who asks us to give the reason for our hope in Peter 3:15.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Are You Following Christian Guidelines?
Life is good, but it is not always the most comfortable! Jesus told us that we would have troubles, but He also told us not to fear because He will be with us. If someone tells you all your problems and worries will disappear if you become a Christian, they have not shared the truth! I discovered that following Christian guidelines is very rewarding in the long run. Sometimes they can be challenging to live by because even though we may proclaim to be a Christian, there are still temptations and other things that make life difficult. It can even be more challenging since living a Christian life means following Godly morals, which the rest of the world may not follow, like lying, cheating, and other sins that give non-believers a so-called advantage that Christians do not have the luxury of committing since we know they are sinful. But as a Christian, I can pray for my problems to Jesus Christ.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Ephesians 5:5 ESV
For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Peter 3:7 ESV
Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel since they are heirs with you of the grace of life so that your prayers may not be hindered.
1 Timothy 1:10 ESV
The sexually immoral men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,
2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
1 Corinthians 7:15 ESV
But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases, the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace.
1 Corinthians 6:20 ESV
For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Acts 10:34 ESV
So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality,
John 4:24 ESV
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Luke 23:43 ESV
And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about our goal and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat