Do You Think You Need Exercise Regularly?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Regular exercise and a healthy diet and lifestyle can help us feel better, function better, sleep better, and be able to live our lives to the fullest. We ought not to forget our spiritual and emotional energy. These are all pillars that help you live the life of God that He has meant for us to live. ~ Bill Greguska
Exercise is vital concerning good health in general! Be sure to incorporate some exercise into your life. Start slow if you have not been exercising much recently. Here are some encouraging scriptures concerning good health.
How To Get In Shape Both Physically And Spiritually?
1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Before You Exercise, It Is Important To Stretch!
Simple Thoughts About Exercise!
The Value Of Exercise!
- If we do not take care of our bodies, our bodies will not take care of us.
- Starting with just a bit of exercise is better than none at all.
- It may not be easy, like anything else worthwhile in life, but training pays off with good health.
- Going through the pain of working out will be worth the gain of becoming physically healthier. Fight the feelings of being lazy.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
If You Do Not Have Weights, You Can Use Cans Of Vegetables
Exercise Can Be Fun!
Do you need to get some exercise? Is it an interesting question? Keep in mind before you answer that question; If you don’t take care of your body, your body will not take care of you!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is exercise something Christians should be focused on a lot?
- Should Christians care about physical appearance?
- Should a Christian participate in Zumba?
- What does the Bible say about laziness?
- What is the Christian view of yoga?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat