Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
I was fortunate to have played sports since 4th grade. The habit of exercise become ingrained in me. Many people are not as fortunate as I was, and exercise can be a challenge, to say the least. Regular exercise and a healthy diet and lifestyle can help us feel better, function better, sleep better, and live our lives to the fullest. I would encourage you to start at a light level and gradually build up the amount that you do, whether it is the number of sets, reputations, or weight resistance. We ought not to forget our spiritual and emotional energy. These pillars help you live the life of God that He has meant for us to live, and you will appreciate it in your life! ~ Bill Greguska
1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the future.
Before You Exercise, It Is Important To Stretch!
The Value Of Exercise!
- If we do not take care of our bodies, our bodies will not take care of us.
- Starting with just a bit of exercise is better than none.
- It may not be easy, like anything else worthwhile in life, but training pays off with good health.
- Going through the pain of working out will be worth the gain of becoming physically healthier. Fight the feelings of being lazy.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. Don’t turn around and give up if you run into a wall. Figure out how to climb, go through or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
How To Get In Shape Both Physically And Spiritually?
Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is exercise something Christians should be focused on a lot?
- Should Christians care about physical appearance?
- Should a Christian participate in Zumba?
- What does the Bible say about laziness?
- What is the Christian view of yoga?
If You Do Not Have Weights, You Can Use Cans Of Vegetables
Exercise Can Be Fun!
- Do you need to get some exercise? Is it an interesting question? Keep in mind before you answer that question; If you don’t take care of your body, your body will not take care of you! It is not that simple, but it almost is if you get organized and determined. What you eat, how much you exercise, how much sleep you get, and other factors will determine how healthy you will be. Like most ordinary people in the United States, you most likely need to start working out again. It is worth the effort!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat