How To Contact Us?
Please Feel Free To Contact Us…
Just fill out this contact us form below, and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Just To Let You Know…
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you need to talk with someone?
- Does the Bible say much about communication?
- How is prayer communicating with God?
- How to get on our mailing list?
- What is the proper way to pray?
What Questions Did You Ask Today?
I’d love to talk with Martin Luther King, just to hear his voice up close and be with someone who had such faith. He had such power. ~ David Harewood
Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.
Related Pages Of Encouragement
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Contact Us At NeedEncouragement.com
Your Prayer Requests
Your prayer requests are very important you and to us too. Feel free to pray for whatever is pressing you down and putting weight on your heart. We will personally pray for your requests, and we can also post them on one of our pages. We will pray for you. If you do not want your prayer to be displayed, please just let us know, and we will respect your privacy.
God answers all our prayers! Sometimes the answer is yes if that is God’s will for us. Then there are times the answer is to wait. Having to wait is something that we tend not to like to hear, but there always is a reason for that. Other times the answer is no, which can be even more frustrating than hearing the answer wait.
Finally, the one I recently learned which I like the best is the answer be patient because I have something even better in mind for you!
Prayer Without A Doubt Is Important!
Keep in mind that you ought to pray to God as often as you can. I find it most convenient to pray in the morning a little and pray in the evening as I lay my head to sleep. Throughout the day, I find moments that prayer is important and other times prayer is just a comforting thing that I like to do.
Whenever you pray to Jesus Christ keep in mind that your words do not have to be eloquent or sound really intelligent, just pray as if you were talking to God in a conversation because that is what prayer is, a conversation between you and God.
After you pray to hear what God is trying to communicate back to you all you need to do is ask God to make His will clear to you, and by meditating on His word from the Bible.
Any Where In The World You Can Contact Us!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
The message of Jesus is summed up partly in the Sermon on the Mount, and partly when he begins his ministry and quotes the passage from Isaiah: ‘I have come to set free the prisoners and restore sight to the blind.’ And certainly, his mission is also to bring hope. It was to heal people, to befriend the outcast. ~ Dan Wakefield