How To Contact Us?
Just Fill Out the Form Below!
Our goal is to Encourage and Motivate You!
We will answer your questions based on what God’s word says.
I thank God that I have been a Christian since 1986! We may not have the exact answer you are looking for, but we will point you to Jesus via scriptures, links, and the lessons of our own mistakes we have learned along the way. ~ Bill Greguska
One-time Free Christian Professional Counseling Offer!
Connect with a Certified Christian Counselor 800-700-7000
If You Would Like To Contact Us
Please Fill Out This Simple Form Below, and let us know how we can help you: We will get back to you in less than 24 hours. Thank you!
Please contact us below if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If you need more help, I would recommend Kris Reece, or other Christian life coaches can also be helpful. Just so you know, there are some fees involved with Kris Reece and others, but the coaching can be well worth it.
We Hope to Answer Any Questions You Have!
A Christian Life Coach Can Be Just What You Need!
To Help Draw You Nearer To God!
Kris Reece’s Youtube Station
Find Conflict Resolution Through Pray, Talking, and Listening!
The message of Jesus is summed up partly in the Sermon on the Mount and partly when he begins his ministry and quotes the passage from Isaiah: ‘I have come to set free the prisoners and restore sight to the blind.’ And certainly, his mission is also to bring hope. It was to heal people, to befriend the outcast. ~ Dan Wakefield
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you need to talk to someone?
- Does the Bible say much about communication?
- How is prayer communication with God?
- How to get on our mailing list.
- What is the proper way to pray?
What Questions Did You Ask Today?
I’d love to talk with Martin Luther King, just to hear his voice up close and be with someone who had such faith. He had such power. ~ David Harewood
Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.
Related Pages Of Encouragement
Your Prayer Requests
Your prayer requests are significant to you and us too. Feel free to pray for whatever is pressing you down and putting weight on your heart.
We will personally pray for your requests, and we can also post them on one of our pages. If you do not want your prayer to be displayed, let us know, and we will respect your privacy.
Finally, the one I recently learned and I like the best is, “Be patient because I have something even better for you!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat