How To Contact Us?
Please Feel Free To Contact Us!
To Contact Us
Please Fill Out This Form Below, And We Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible. Thank You And God Bless You!
Please, Just To Let You Know!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you need to talk with someone?
- Does the Bible say much about communication?
- How is prayer communication with God?
- How to get on our mailing list.
- What is the proper way to pray?
What Questions Did You Ask Today?
I’d love to talk with Martin Luther King, just to hear his voice up close and be with someone who had such faith. He had such power. ~ David Harewood
Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.
Related Pages Of Encouragement
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Contact Us At NeedEncouragement.com
Your Prayer Requests
Your prayer requests are significant to you and us too. Feel free to pray for whatever is pressing you down and putting weight on your heart. We will personally pray for your requests, and we can also post them on one of our pages. If you do not want your prayer to be displayed, let us know, and we will respect your privacy.
God answers all our prayers! Sometimes the answer is “yes” if that is God’s will for us. Then there are times the answer is to wait. “Wait” is something that we often do like, but there always is a reason for that response. Other times the answer is “no,” which can be even more frustrating.
Finally, the one I recently learned and I like the best is, “Be patient because I have something even better for you!
Prayer Without A Doubt, Is Important!
Keep in mind that you ought to pray to God as often as you can. I find it most convenient to pray in the morning and pray in the evening before sleeping. Throughout the day, I see moments that prayer is essential. Other times prayer is just a comforting thing that I like to do.
Whenever you pray to God keep in mind that your words do not have to be eloquent or sound intelligent; pray as if you and God are having a conversation, because that is what prayer is, a conversation between you and God.
Listen to what God is saying to you. Ask Him to make His will clear to you, as you meditate on appropriate Bible passages.
Anywhere In The World, You Can Contact Us!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
The message of Jesus is summed up partly in the Sermon on the Mount, and partly when he begins his ministry and quotes the passage from Isaiah: ‘I have come to set free the prisoners and restore sight to the blind.’ And certainly, his mission is also to bring hope. It was to heal people, to befriend the outcast. ~ Dan Wakefield