Plan A Budget Today If You Don’t Have One!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want some encouragement.
You will discover that it is not that hard to plan a budget. The thing is just to get started! But once you get it going, then it just takes maintenance to keep it going!
A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but we are the ones that need to follow the budget. Once you get the hang of it, it will be second nature for you, and the habits that you build will help you navigate your budget. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Free Monthly Budget Template
Budget Calculator Starter
Start A Budget Basic Plan
Solve The Issue By Finding The Problem!
Could Be Worse
.Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Develop And Plan A Budget To Get Organized!
If You Do Not Plan A Budget, And Your Thinking Patterns Look Like:
I am not satisfied
Plan A Budget Or Plan To Fail!
If you plan a budget, you will be delighted you did! A designer can plan a budget, sit down, calculate your spending and compare it to what you earn. Setting aside 10% for savings and 30% for housing is a good start. I am sure you have asked yourself, why bother to prepare a budget at this point in life? I have both lived without a budget plan, and also, I have lived with one. Without some system, all the encouragement you want will not help that much. Without any doubt or hesitation, planning a budget is much wiser and more straightforward than leaving things up to chance!
How to Get Out of Debt Using a Debt Snowball
1) List in order cure-all from the smallest total payoff balance to the largest.
2) Get your debt snowball rolling by paying as much as possible on the smallest balance.
3) Once you’ve paid something off, move on to the next debt on the list.
Plan A Budget, And Get A Grip On Your Money!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Should a Christian use a credit card?
- Does the Bible say much about handling money in a marriage?
- What does the Bible say about managing your finances?
- What does the Bible say about saving money?
- Why is the love of money the root of all kinds of evil?
When You Plan A Budget, You Plan To Succeed!
- Plan a budget with wisdom found in the Bible!
How To Do A Budget By Percentages!
How To Spell “Thanksgiving” Concerning Money?
Are You Prepared To Manage The Lord’s Money
Additional Things To Consider When You Plan A Budget:
- Stress is a serious matter and should never be taken lightly; financial problems can be one of the leading causes of stress.
- Regarding your finances: Ensure you and your spouse are on the same page (the same personal financial statement and budget).
- You both need to know: Where are you financially? Where do you want to be? How are you going to get there?
- It is OK for one of you to be responsible for balancing the checkbook and paying the bills. Just do so with the understanding and knowledge of both.
Plan A Budget And Keep It Simple As Possible!
- Give to charities, and churches, others in need 10%
- Save in the bank or mutual fund 10%
- Live on each month at 10%
Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.
Strategy To Pay Down Your Debt:
- Rank all debt to the amount due
- Pay the minimum on every debt except the debt in position number 1 – for this debt, pay the minimum plus whatever additional funds you have available.
- Adjusting your spending plan
- Increase your income
- Reduce your spending
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Hebrews 13:5 ESV
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
1 Timothy 6:10 ESV
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
Proverbs 13:11 ESV
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 22:7 ESV
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
Matthew 6:24 ESV
No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
Ecclesiastes 5:10 ESV
He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.
Luke 12:15 ESV
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
1 Timothy 6:17-19 ESV
As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.
Proverbs 13:22 ESV
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous.
Proverbs 22:1 ESV
A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold.
Matthew 6:19-21 ESV
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:21 ESV
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Deuteronomy 8:18 ESV
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
Philippians 4:19 ESV
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Proverbs 10:22 ESV
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
Romans 13:8 ESV
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat