Plan A Budget Today If You Don’t Have One!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but it doesn’t keep us from buying it. ~ William Feather
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
You will discover that it is not that hard to plan a budget. The thing is just to get started! Here are some encouraging scriptures about money.
Develop And Plan A Budget To Get Organized!
Plan to Solve The Issue By Finding The Problem!
Plan A Budget Or Plan To Fail!
If you plan a budget, you will be delighted you did!
Anyone can plan a budget, sit down, calculate your spending and compare it to what you earn. Setting aside 10% for savings, 30% for housing is a good start.
There are different types of budgets that you could consider, using envelopes for each category of spending, using a notebook, writing down on each page a spending topic, and updating it each time you pay a bill in the mail with a check.
You can plan a budget on your computer, but whatever you decide to do, make sure you are keeping track of your finances in some way or another. ~ Bill Greguska
How to Get Out of Debt Using a Debt Snowball
1) List your debts in order from the smallest total payoff balance to the largest.
2) Get your debt snowball rolling by paying as much as you can on the smallest balance.
3) Once you’ve paid something off, move on to the next debt on the list.
Plan A Budget, But Money Will Not Bring You Joy!
Here are some helpful links:
- Should a Christian use a credit card?
- Does the Bible say much about handling money in a marriage?
- What does the Bible say about managing your finances?
- What does the Bible say about saving money?
- Why is the love of money the root of all kinds of evil?
When You Plan A Budget, You Plan To Succeed!
- Plan a budget with wisdom found in the Bible!
Do Not Plan A Budget, And Your Thinking Patterns Look Like:
- See it
- Want it
- Desire it
- Need it
- Buy it
- I am not satisfied
How To Spell “Thanksgiving” Concerning Money?
Are You Prepared To Manage The Lord’s Money
Additional Things To Consider When You Plan A Budget:
- Stress is a serious matter and should never be taken lightly; financial problems can be one of the leading causes of stress.
- Regarding your finances: Ensure you and your spouse are on the same page (the same personal financial statement and budget).
- You both need to know: Where are you financially? Where do you want to be? How are you going to get there?
- It is OK for one of you to be responsible for balancing the checkbook and paying the bills. Just do so with the understanding and knowledge of both.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Plan A Budget And Keep It Simple As Possible!
- Give to charities, churches, others in need 10%
- Save in the bank or mutual fund 10%
- Live on each month 10%
Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.
Free Budget Downloads:
Strategy To Pay Down Your Debt:
- Rank all debt to the amount due
- Pay the minimum on every debt except the debt in position number 1 – for this debt, pay the minimum plus whatever additional funds you have available.
- Adjusting your spending plan
- Increase your income
- Reduce your spending
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat