Plan A Budget Today If You Don’t Have One Yet!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want some encouragement.
You will discover that it is not that hard to plan a budget. The thing is just to get started! But once you get it going, then it just takes maintenance to keep it going! A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but we are the ones that need to follow it and make it up and work. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Develop And Plan A Budget To Get Organized!
If You Do Not Plan A Budget, And Your Thinking Patterns Look Like:
I am not satisfied
Plan A Budget Or Plan To Fail!
If you plan a budget, you will be delighted you did! A designer can plan a budget, sit down, calculate your spending and compare it to what you earn. Setting aside 10% for savings and 30% for housing is a good start. I am sure you have asked yourself, why bother to prepare a budget at this point in life? I have both lived without a budget plan, and also, I have lived with one. Without some system, all the encouragement you want will not help that much. Without any doubt or hesitation, planning a budget is much wiser and more straightforward than leaving things up to chance!
How to Get Out of Debt Using a Debt Snowball
1) List in order cure-all from the smallest total payoff balance to the largest.
2) Get your debt snowball rolling by paying as much as possible on the smallest balance.
3) Once you’ve paid something off, move on to the next debt on the list.
Plan A Budget, And Get A Grip On Your Money!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Should a Christian use a credit card?
- Does the Bible say much about handling money in a marriage?
- What does the Bible say about managing your finances?
- What does the Bible say about saving money?
- Why is the love of money the root of all kinds of evil?
When You Plan A Budget, You Plan To Succeed!
- Plan a budget with wisdom found in the Bible!
How To Do A Budget By Percentages!
How To Spell “Thanksgiving” Concerning Money?
Are You Prepared To Manage The Lord’s Money
Additional Things To Consider When You Plan A Budget:
- Stress is a serious matter and should never be taken lightly; financial problems can be one of the leading causes of stress.
- Regarding your finances: Ensure you and your spouse are on the same page (the same personal financial statement and budget).
- You both need to know: Where are you financially? Where do you want to be? How are you going to get there?
- It is OK for one of you to be responsible for balancing the checkbook and paying the bills. Just do so with the understanding and knowledge of both.
Plan A Budget And Keep It Simple As Possible!
- Give to charities, and churches, others in need 10%
- Save in the bank or mutual fund 10%
- Live on each month at 10%
Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.
Strategy To Pay Down Your Debt:
- Rank all debt to the amount due
- Pay the minimum on every debt except the debt in position number 1 – for this debt, pay the minimum plus whatever additional funds you have available.
- Adjusting your spending plan
- Increase your income
- Reduce your spending
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat