Practical Insights About Falling In Love!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Dating is fun. It’s light: There’s courting; there’s the interesting, exciting text messaging and flirting. There’s no weight. When you start getting into relationships, you really start having to consider each other in our lives, and I think that’s really important. ~ Denise Vasi
Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed because these are improper for God’s holy people.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Are You Interested In Falling In Love?
Falling In Love!
God has wired us to be relational beings, one man with one woman. Falling in love and being in love are beautiful gifts from God.
What God had in mind from the beginning of time, real mature love and respect, connected with commitment.
I have fallen in love only to learn that the romance was more of conditional love, rather than unconditional love.
It is always best to keep physical signs of affection under lock and key until the time you are both sure that the relationship is going to last. Then it wise to get counsel and possibly an engagement and plans for marriage to follow. But keep the physical side away so it will not distract from getting to know each other and prepared for marriage.
I was married ten years only to find out falling in love is only a small part of love, not the lion share of love.
That is where so many people get married, and sometimes the feelings of love fade, and there is nothing to hold it together without really committed love. Falling in love is lovely, yet at the same time, it needs to be based on real feelings and intellect rather than lust, physical desires, and feelings of needing to be married. ~ Bill Greguska
Keep Sexuality Out Of Falling In Love!
In our society, with a heavy influence of sexual freedom and independence and lack of moral fiber, these issues have dirtied the water when it comes to falling in love.
Too often, people mistake of having sexual feelings for a feeling of falling in love.
This fact has been responsible for many single-parent households, abortion, sexually transmitted diseases, and broken homes.
Falling in love is not something to play with; there are consequences when done with feeling only because the feeling can change. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are we supposed to be actively looking for a spouse?
- How can I know if I am in love?
- Should I expect any sure thing when looking for a wife?
- What does the Bible say about falling in love?
- What should I be looking for in a husband?
Take The Time You Need To Do What You Need To Do!
- Keep your eyes open for red flags. “wide open,” please! And thank the Lord that He reveals them. If your heart is in His calm control, you can more clearly see and discuss these flags with Him and even with her to help her analyze and pray about where these are coming from and how to deal with them.
- Remember, the older a girl or guy gets [unless they are getting closer to the Lord, being changed by Him], they are getting more hard-wired to Stay like they have been, less open at ALL to change which is necessary for a marriage!! Mother says, ” Just like the fan over your head! It has to be controlled by the button that will determine how fast or slow it goes.”
- Do not let a man/woman get on the same or near the same level as God is in your life. Mother looks at Daddy’s picture every night and says, “Goodnight, my dear Autrie. You will always be just under the First Love of my life! Autrie had almost 66 years of marriage.
- Don’t assume a man/woman is wonderful to let them show you. That thought is just helpful for you to guard your mind and thoughts further. Keep from racing ahead of God’s perfect timing!
When You Fall In Love, Stay In Love!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat