Nominate Someone You Feel Has Encouraged You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
- Who has gone beyond the call of duty that has helped you through a tough time in your life?
- Has someone allowed you to share your story and not judge you because of it?
- Is there someone who has pointed you to Jesus Christ to give you your answers?
- The one or more people you are grateful and indebted to for how they loved you through your hard time.
- Someone who did not give up on you even though you wanted to give up at times.
- Nominate someone for who you are so very thankful! ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Watch 52 Lives Inspirational Videos
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
To Contact Us. Please Fill in This Form. Thank You!
Choose Kindness Nominate Someone Today!
A Wonderful Way To Say Thank You!
God puts people in our lives to help us with our journey; some of these people might be angels in disguise. God is the one we go to with our problems, yet sometimes we need a brother or sister to help carry us. We do not have the strength to do it on our own. Who is that someone in your life?
Nominate Someone Who Has Encouraged You!
Scriptures Showing Us That God Is Our Real Encourager!
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
2 Samuel 22:33
It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.
Isaiah 9:6 For to us, a child is born, to us, a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment