Remember The Truth, Because God’s Word Will Set You Free!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Most of us have been taught by our parents to tell the truth since we were young. We were told that the truth would set us free, but we were not all taught that sometimes the truth can get us in difficult situations. No matter what, it is always best, to tell the truth, God commands it, and if we do not heed His command, we are setting ourselves up for consequences that we would rather avoid. ~ Bill Greguska
John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Make It A Plan To Remember The Truth!
Why Bible Memorization?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Miscellaneous Bible Questions?
- Topical Bible Questions?
- Where is the right place to start reading the Bible?
- Why is Bible memorization necessary?
- Why should I trust the Bible?
Start with one scripture and build on it. Bible memorization can be a little tricky sometimes. Did you realize that a degree of difficulty is involved in most of everything worthwhile in life? Bible memorization is vital. Without really knowing and understanding what you believe, there is a chance a person will fall for anything. When referring to using your memory to gain wisdom from the Bible, I am not referring to being legalistic like the Pharisees in Jesus’s time or trying to use the Bible as a hammer and hammer others with it. We need to gain the ability to recall what the Bible teaches and apply it to our life first. Then, share the Gospel with others through teaching, training, rebuking, and instructing. Hopefully, you can be one of those who purposely choose to walk with the Lord, using the Bible as their lamp unto their feet.
Bible Memorization Does Not Have To Be Difficult
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat