Got Any Habits To Break!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We all have some habits to break. Patterns that we get into that tend to develop some strange pleasure in doing, which often is something that is usually against God’s will or irritating to others but can not be easily broken. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. It sometimes takes 21 days or more to break a bad habit. I have wrestled intensely with alcohol and drugs, although after doing so, thank God that He released me from them both, including cigarettes too. It was like a miracle to be freed from those chains I was a prisoner to. It amazes me the habits and addictions that we as people can get ourselves into. But remember with God all things are possible. ~ Bill Greguska
Need Help Breaking Some Habits?
How To Overcome Bad Habits – Charles Stanley!
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat