Take Time To Get To Know Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If you’re going through friendship issues, I would say, first of all, take a step back. How important is the friendship to you? Sometimes, if someone’s not being a good friend to you and isn’t treating you the way you should be treated, then you kind of have to move on sometimes. ~ Victoria Justice
Psalm 41:9-11 Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me. But may you have mercy on me, Lord; raise me up, that I may repay them. I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.
Tips On How To Get To Know Others!
There Are Many Benefits To Get Know Others!
- Share the last time you cried, and why you cried?
- Tell about something beautiful someone did for you?
- Describe in your opinion what a happy family looks like to you?
- What are some of the things that complicate your life most?
- What would you do if you found $1,000 in Wal Mart parking lot?
It Takes Confidence To Get To Know Others!
Questions To Get Acquainted!
- What are two of the pet peeves that you have?
- Are you a patient person most of the time and share an example why you say that?
- Is your life now pretty close to what you expected it to be like when you were growing up?
- When you cannot sleep, what do you usually do?
- What two things that you can do pretty well?
Ask Open-Ended Questions To Keep The Conversation Going!
- What are three things that you like most about yourself?
- Have you ever written a diary, if not would you consider doing so and why?
- What are the ways you show your friends that you care about them?
- Talk about someone you respect and why you respect them so much?
- What is something you do that makes you feel guilty, but do it anyway?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.