Take Time To Get To Know Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The art of getting to know others better is a balance of asking the right questions and simply being a good listener. I believe that two people can get to know each other better by Getting to know someone by being open and vulnerable, sincerely wanting to know each other. You must be willing to take calculated risks by asking questions and being transparent. It is more than just going through the “social gymnastics” that people often do. It is very refreshing to have someone be genuinely interested in me as a person than just wanting to talk about themselves and only genuinely interested in their own concerns. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 41:9-11 Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me. But may you have mercy on me, Lord; raise me up, that I may repay them. I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.
Tips On How To Get To Know Others!
There Are Many Benefits To Get Know Others!
- Share the last time you cried and why you cried?
- Tell me about something beautiful someone did for you?
- Describe what a happy family looks like to you?
- What are some of the things that complicate your life most?
- What would you do if you found $1,000 in the Wal Mart parking lot?
Ask Open-Ended Questions To Keep The Conversation Going!
- What are the three things that you like most about yourself?
- Have you ever written a diary? If not, would you consider doing so, and why?
- What are the ways you show your friends that you care about them?
- Talk about someone you respect and why you respect them so much?
- What is something you do that makes you feel guilty but do it anyway?
How To Get To Know Others! Questions To Getting Better Acquainted!
- What are two of the pet peeves that you have?
- Are you a patient person most of the time? Share an example of why you say that?
- Is your life now pretty close to what you expected it to be like when you grew up?
- When you cannot sleep, what do you usually do to get back to sleep?
- What two things you can do pretty well?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.