Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We think we fool people when we act a certain way or act a certain way, or whatever we say or do to impress people. Jesus is not impressed with what kind of clothes we wear, what type of car we drive, how big a house we live in, etc. The bottom line, God looks at our hearts. Here are some encouraging scriptures to shine a light on how God sees us.
If your insides do not match your outsides, all you are doing is fooling yourself ultimately. ~ Anonymous
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
God Looks At Your Heart, NOT Your Appearance?
1 Samuel 16:7
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about our sinful hearts?
What does Biblegateway say about our hearts?
God does not care what we wear or what we look like; He cares about the condition of our hearts.
When you get all bent out of shape because you are worried about what others think and say about you, you need to stop and rethink things, because men and women may look at your appearance, but what really counts when all is said and done, it is the fact that God looks at your heart. That is the only thing that ought to matter in your life.
We should never judge by appearances. Our eyes are limited to what we can see. Do not worry about other people’s opinions because a real friend will accept you for who you are, not what you look like or how you handle every situation.
Stop worrying about what other people think, and become more concerned about what God thinks about you! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say anything about beauty?
- How can I know if the desires of my heart are from God?
- Should Christians care about physical appearance?
- What does it mean to be pure in heart?
- What does it mean to guard your heart?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat