Find Recovery For Alcohol And Drugs!
Alcohol And Drugs Can Take Over Your Life!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring. All of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
Breaking free and staying free from alcohol and drugs!
Addiction Resource Links:
Alcohol And Drugs Is A Battle That Can Be Won!
Where To Turn?
Since We Can Quit Anything With God’s Help For:
Don’t Let Drugs And Alcohol Keep You Down!
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit ANY addiction or a bad habit that has put you in chains. Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, and so forth. Do it One Day At A Time! I am not saying it will be easy, but with God, all things are possible!
Help For Someone Who Is Abusing Alchohol And Drugs!
“The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics are wholly irrational. Until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction, and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.” ― Russell Brand
Ephesians 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
- Have you wondered if you are an alcoholic or drug addict?
- Do you know your drinking and drug use is hurting your life, but you cannot seem to stop?
How Much Money Are Your Additions Costing You?
My Prayer For You!
My sincere prayer for you is that you stop right now and get help from a trusted friend, parent, co-worker, pastor–anyone that can help you on the road to recovery.
You do not have to deal with all of the bad things that come with addiction. I am telling you, so you don’t have to learn the hard way as I did.
Help For Alchohol And Drugs!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Alcohol And Drugs Affect Relationship!
- How should a Christian view addiction?
- How should a Christian view prescription drugs?
- What does the Bible say about doing drugs?
- What does the Bible say about alcohol?
- Is getting drunk a sin?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Alcohol Problem
- Bad Habits
- Examine your Life
- Drinking Problem
- My Drug and Alcohol Problem
- Test for Addiction
- 12 Step Program
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.