General Encouragement In Life!
Think for a minute, what does general encouragement mean to you?
The real question concerning general encouragement is that you need to address are.
- Positive thinking?
- Protect your emotions?
- Practice your spiritual walk with God?
- Preserve your physical body?
Here are some general encouragement ideas that are bound to get you in the right direction, ask God to lead you on this quest.
Remember that when you encourage someone else, you are bound to be encouraged right back for your kind effort. That is not why we encourage others, but it is a nice benefit. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can the Bible bring you comfort during a difficult time?
- Is God the God of all comfort?
- Do you have a good attitude?
- Generally, do you strive to be optimistic?
- What is the definition of exhortation?
Dr. Oz’s General Encouragement To Stay Healthy!
“Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Philemon 1:7 Your love has given me great joy and encouragement because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people.
General Encouragement For Living!
Three Tips That Helped Me With My Health
1. Take Smaller Steps When Setting Your Personal Goals
Don’t try to do everything at once. You could be quickly overwhelmed, and lose your motivation. That is why I mention taking baby steps. Start off with just a few minutes once or twice a week at first. Consider exchanging one meal a day for a big salad. When doing this strategy, you won’t have to change your whole meal plan.
The critical thing is that you force yourself to stick with it. At the same time, don’t make this too hard on yourself. Plan to add-on more once you seem to be in a grove. By the way, it is a good idea to check with your doctor before starting any new workout program just to be safe.
2. Slow Down When Eating
Doctors say that it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register that you are full. That’s because your food has to reach your intestines before your body starts sending signals telling your brain that you are feeling full. By slowing down the way that you eat, your brain can stop you before you eat too much.
3. Find Out What To Do Physically And Do It Three Times A Week
I like to work out at the gym to work out instead of staying home to work out. I made a plan about what parts of my body I need help with. For example, I kept it simple and did those exercises that I strategically choose such as the Elliptical machine, curls, stretches, and push-ups. I also like basketball, but I prefer just to shoot around instead of competitive basketball like I used to do for many years. I also find that walking is both enjoyable and very healthy to do.
Tips For Starting A Healthy Lifestyle!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Get right with God
- Emotional Encouragement
- Encourage someone
- Simple encouragement
- Spiritual Encouragement
A Special Link for Extra Encouragement
General Encouragement To Consider:
- Need Exercise
- Deal with Stress
- Healthy Food
- How to quit smoking cigarettes?
- If you choose to drink alcohol, drink responsibly or quit!
- Overcome a Disability
- Laughter is Good
- What is Love?
- Sex in Our Society
Other Factors That Are Important:
- Enough sleep and rest
- Hard work
- Do not overwork
- Good hygiene
- Medical check-ups
- Do not use drugs other than what your doctor prescribes
- Do not overeat or eat too many unhealthy foods like fast foods.
What To Keep In Mind?
Do not to allow negative thinking or a defeatist attitude stop you from reaching your goals. Always keep an eye on your physical health with some exercise, at least, every other day at least 30 minutes to an hour, not to mention 7-8 hours sleep each night and proper eating habits. Also, remember that your spiritual health is vital.
Keep in mind that God has a plan for your life, so we encourage you to make it your goal to find out what that plan is. To carry out your goals, you need to be physical, emotional, and spiritual the best you can be. Also, remember to be extremely careful if you do choose to drink alcohol on occasion, it can bite you like a snake.
Try to be patient and always do your best, and if things don’t go as quickly as you hoped they would. Just stick to your task at hand and be kind to yourself.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Correction does much, but encouragement does more. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Proverbs 3:7-8 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.