Learn More And Get Involved!
Would You Consider Helping With Any Of The Following:
- Would you please pray for our ministry of encouragement, the website, and communicate the Gospel in a clear and easy-to-understand way?
- Would you please pray that those who come to our site will find encouragement and a new or renewed relationship with God?
- Please pray for those who email us asking for help, so that we can point them to Jesus and a better understanding of God’s will for their lives.
- Would you please share with us any encouraging websites that you might know about?
- Would you please share our website NeedEncouragement.com
To Contact Us – Fill in This Form Below.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Martin Luther Talks About Serving Others!
Join Us By Simply Reaching Out To Others!
Don’t just be a mere spectator in life, instead get out there and serve someone today. It could be a family member, and it could be a friend. It could even be an acquaintance.
But get involved in serving others. Join us in the campaign to love and serve one another. Get involved with what God is calling you to do. Let us know what you are gifted in and where you would like to help us out.
- To serve needencouragement.com, we ask you to tell others that know you know about us. Even sending an email to those on your email list would be an excellent way to get the word out in an efficient manner.
- Please pray for those who have been encouraged because of our website that the seeds that have been planted grow and their lives become full as they follow the Lord Jesus Christ.
- If you do not have time to get fully involved, you can volunteer once a week or month. Or whatever fits your schedule?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Should a Christian be involved in mentoring?
- Should Christians boycott companies that support anti-Christian policies?
- How should a Christian view Voodoo?
- Should the church get involved in social issues and causes?
- What does the Bible say about being a busybody?
One Great Way To Join Us Is By:
Copying And Pasting Our URL To Your Website, Email, Facebook…
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Great Suggestion On Ways To Get Involved.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat