What To Pray For Each Day?
Withdraw And Learn What To Pray To God?
“Unknown Confederate Soldier”
(Carefully Consider His Words)
“I asked God for strength, that I might achieve.
I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.
I asked for riches, that I might be happy.
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.
I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men.
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life.
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for —- but everything I had hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am among men, most richly blessed.”
What a penetrating prayer to ponder.
It Is So Important To Know How To Pray!
Praying In Victory For The Following:
- Prayer Promises – These are Scriptures that promise you that He will hear your prayers and answer them. Reading these builds your confidence and your faith to believe.
- Government – Please pray for your government.
- Nations – All nations around the world are included in this prayer.
- Jerusalem – A request from the Father Himself, He said, Pray for Jerusalem
- Missionaries – All missionaries are included, but if you know specifically a missionary’s name, you can say their name instead of missionaries.
- Pastors – Personalize the prayer by saying his name instead of the word pastor. If you have a reverend or father as they do in the Catholic church, then you can use those words instead of the pastor.
- Pastor’s Family – It’s important to pray for their family as well as the pastor because if the enemy can’t get to the pastor, he’ll focus on his family.
- Church – Many problems relating to the churches and instances of strife and gossiping can be altered if you will pray for your church.
- Relationships – When you pray this prayer, you may see a gradual change in your partner, but the main difference is what you see happening to yourself.
- Children – All children are included in the prayer. If you would like to pray for a specific child, just replacing the word children will personalize it.
- Scriptures for Needs – Pray them every day to remind yourself that God will supply your needs, and will make a way where there looks like there is no way. These scriptures can build your faith to believe for all that God has for you.
- Healing – Read them every day, morning noon, and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
- Encouragement – These Scriptures will encourage you and build you up in your faith.
- Salvation – Pray the prayer of salvation.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I be sure I am praying according to the will of God?
- Many great questions about Prayer!
- What is the Lord’s Prayer, and should we pray for it in our lives?
- What is the proper way to pray?
- Why even pray in the first place?
When And How To You Talk With God?
How To Pray? What Does Prayer Mean In Your Life?
Is There A Set Formula About How To Pray?
What Is Prayer? How To Pray Effectively?
Praying The Scriptures In Victory Prayers!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Organize Your Prayer Time
- In the first part, we should give praise to our Heavenly Father.
- Followed by intercession for the needs of others.
- Then, in prayers of petition, ask for your needs.
- All prayer should close with praise and thanksgiving to our Father, who out of His love for us, provides answers to our prayers. Conclude prayer with some praise, like Jesus, ended The Lord’s Prayer, saying, for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen” Matthew 6:9-13
Learn How To Pray By Using the Letters P-R-A-Y=
- Praise God for His blessings.
- Repent of any sin in your life.
- Ask God to help others in need.
- Yourself and your needs.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.