We all have questions about God and the Bible. What are some of your favorite questions that you may have about God, but where? Please take a moment to think about a question in your mind and get it answered right at Momentum’s singles group. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.
Matthew 22:35-38 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.
Ecclesiastes 7:10 Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat