The 12 Step Program Can Be Of Help To You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I think once I made up my mind that I was allergic to alcohol, and that’s what I learned, it made sense to me. And I think it was kind of pointed out that you know if you were allergic to strawberries, you wouldn’t eat strawberries. And that made sense to me. ~ Betty Ford
Ephesians 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
12 Step Program Was Based On Christianity!
I am concerned about my drinking problem. AA.org
I am worried about my drug problem NA.org
I am concerned about someone with a drinking problem. Al-Anon.org
12 Step Program!
I started my recovery with the 12 step program of both AA and NA.
The principles that I learned and the fellowship with others with similar issues that we all were working on helped me to some degree.
The saying, “One addict helping another is without parallel.” There was a lot of truth to that.
I did feel that the spiritual element of the 12 step program I found was negating Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
The program did help me a lot, but then after I was clean and sober for a few years, I then decided to get my support solely from the church and Bibles studies, which worked out very well for me.
How Much Money Are Your Additions Costing You?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does Alcoholics Anonymous compare with the Bible?
- How should a Christian view alcoholics?
- Should a Christian take prescription drugs?
- Is Celebrate Recovery a Biblical sound program?
- What does the Bible say about partying?
Since You Can Quit Anything, With God’s Help For:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 hours
- 8 hours and longer
Then with God’s help, there is hope for you to quit the ANY addiction, or bad habit that has put you in chains.
Go for the goal of 24 hours, then two days, four days, seven days, and so forth.
Do it One Day At A Time!
I am not saying it will be easy, but with God all things are possible!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcohol problem
- Drinking problem
- Personal inventory
- Problem with alcohol
- Test for addiction
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
My Personal Customized 12 Step Program
By ~ Bill Greguska
- Admitted that I had become powerless over my addiction(s) (people and things) and that my life had become unmanageable with seemingly no way out.
- Came to believe that, through God, my life could be restored, and He could make me whole again.
- Decided to turn from the things of my past and asked Jesus to be Lord and center of my life.
- Made a complete and honest, moral inventory of myself to assess what needed to be changed.
- Admitted to God, myself, and someone who I could trust. Share the exact things that were going wrong in my life in which I needed help for in my life.
- Was entirely ready to have God take away all of my character defects once and for all.
- Humbly asked God to remove my shortcomings and to forgive me. Believing He would eliminate them, and I would receive His forgiveness to start over, clean.
- Made a list of people I have harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to those people, wherever possible, except when doing so would injure them or others.
- Continually take a personal inventory of my life, and when wrong, try to admit promptly, and make things right again.
- Sought, through prayer and meditation on God’s Word to strengthen my relationship with Him. To pray continually for the knowledge of His will for me and the power of His might to carry it out.
- Upon being spiritually restored and set free from the sin (which can so easily entangle me), I continue to try to share this new-found freedom and the One, who has freed me, with those who are still suffering. With God’s help, I eagerly attempt to act as Jesus would in all I do.
Personal 12 Step Program Begins With The 1st Step!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat