How Do You Use Wisdom In Relationships?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense. ~ Thomas A. Edison
Matthew 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
It Takes Effort To Get Wisdom In Relationships!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Use Wisdom In Relationships You Are In!
Having an understanding of relationships is critical and will undoubtedly make a difference in your life. We all need to learn from our past mistakes, so we do not repeat them but grow from them. Learn how to have wisdom in relationships.
Wisdom in relationships is not something to overlook. There are different types of relationships; some are with the family, others with friends and others with school or work.
The bottom line is that wisdom in relationships is not optional. An excellent way of gaining knowledge besides reading books or watching videos is to pray and strive to understand and apply God’s word in your life!
When you and I pray and read, we are tapping into the wisdom of God. Acquiring understanding in relationships come in many different ways, the easiest I way I would be to learn the knowledge from others who already have gone through problems of their own, and now have so-called expertise in knowing what went wrong and what they would have done differently.
The other way to acquire wisdom in relationships is much more painful, but usually, a person can learn from it quicker, that way would be called learning from their own experience using mistakes and failures. Relationships are often the hardest ships to sail. That is why gaining wisdom is so very critical to seek. ~ Bill Greguska
Suggested Application For Wisdom In Relationships
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.
In this age of information, knowledge is plentiful, but wisdom is scarce. Intelligence means far more than merely knowing a lot. It is a basic attitude that affects every aspect of life. The foundation of knowledge is to fear the Lord-to honor and respect God, to live in awe of his power, and to obey his Word. Trust in God – He will make you truly wise.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- In a Christian girlfriend, what should I be aware of about her?
- Some valid reasons for breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What should I look for in a Christian boyfriend?
- Why is finding true love so complicated?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Be a good friend
- Challenging relationships
- Healthy friendships
- Healthy relationships
- Marriage relationships
- Romantic relationships
- Toxic relationships
Wisdom In Relationships Comes When You Ask God!
Principles To Find Wisdom In Relationships:
- Get the facts before answering.
- Make sure you hear both sides of the story before judging.
- Be open to new ideas.
All three principles center around seeking more information, this is challenging work, but the only alternative is prejudice – judging before getting the facts and going on what someone has said, this is an all too familiar scenario (he said, she said).
Go to the source. By following these three principles, failed marriages, friendships, and healthy relationships can be prevented.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat