How Do You Practice Wisdom In Relationships?
Wisdom In Relationships…
Having wisdom in relationships is not something to overlook. There are different types of relationships, some are with the family, others with friends and others with school or work.
Bottom line is that wisdom in relationships is not optional.
A wonderful way of gaining wisdom besides reading books or watching videos it to pray, that is right, pray and read God’s word!
When you and I pray and read, we are tapping into the wisdom of God.
Acquiring wisdom in relationships come in many different ways, the easiest I way I would say would be to learn the wisdom from others who already have gone through problems of their own, and now have so-called expertise in knowing what went wrong and what they would have done differently.
The other way to acquire wisdom in relationships is much more painful but usually, a person can learn from it quicker, that way would be called learning from their own experience by the way of mistakes and failures.
Relationships are often the hardest ships to sail. That is why gaining wisdom is so very critical to seek. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- In a Christian girlfriend, what should I look for?
- Some valid reasons for breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What should I look for in a Christian boyfriend?
- Why is finding true love so difficult?
It Takes Time An Effort To Get Wisdom For Relationships!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Be a good friend
- Challenging relationships
- Healthy friendships
- Healthy relationships
- Marriage relationships
- Romantic relationships
- Toxic relationships
Principles To Find Wisdom In Relationships:
- Get the facts before answering.
- Make sure you hear both sides of the story before judging.
- Be open to new ideas.
All three principles center around seeking more information, this is difficult work, but the only alternative is prejudice – judging before getting the facts and going on what someone has said, this is an all too familiar scenario (he said, she said).
Wisdom In Relationships Comes When You Ask God!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. Thomas A. Edison
Matthew 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.