FishSticksComedy.com Will Get You Laughing View Here!
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
Everyone loves to laugh, and I know that I do, and the great thing about laughter is that laughter is the best medicine for us, besides feeling so good. I would categorize different types of laughter as 1) Wholesome clean laughter that all ages can enjoy. 2) There is also prevented and inappropriate laughter. 3) And lastly, borderline laughter, which sprinkles some inappropriate subtle perversion in which people swallow since it is so subtle that I would consider it the worst because it is like a frog in a pot of water, with the heat slowly increasing. Before the frog knows it, the frog is boiled to death. That is how I see the humor in our society, slow and subtle, and we, like frogs, do not jump out of the water. (Something to think about). On a different note, I try to make people smile and laugh with wholesome clean laughter; if I had an extra smile or laugh to share, I would not miss one if I shared it. Learn how you can experience FishSticksComedy.com live or via YouTube. Remember that laughter is the best medicine! ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 30:5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
What Is Fish Sticks?
FishSticksComedy.com is one of the US’s largest always-all-age-appropriate improv comedy teams.
Although few improv troupes last more than a few years, and even fewer continue to grow and progress in what they do, we’re in an exciting time.
Some of that has to do with where we’ve come from (and you can read a bit more about our history if you wish) – but even more, it has come from understanding who we are and how we serve.
FishSticksComedy.com Doing The Man Thoughts Improv
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat