Learn About Us, And How We Can Encourage You!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Life can be tough at times, and we all face challenges that test our strength and resilience. But let me tell you, my friend, that no matter what obstacles come your way, you have the power to overcome them with faith in God and encouragement from others. I know this from personal experience. When my wife left me in 2005, it felt like my whole world was crashing down around me. But then something amazing happened – Pastor Ron Sauer and his wife Sue came into my life and encouraged me to start a website dedicated to spreading God’s message of love and hope and encouragement. And so NeedEncouragement.com was born!
Since then, we’ve helped countless people through difficult times by sharing uplifting stories, scriptures, prayers, and resources. If you’re feeling lost or alone today, remember that there is always someone who cares about you – whether it’s a friend or family member here on earth or God Himself above. Take comfort in knowing that you are never truly alone when you put your trust in Him. So keep pushing forward with courage and determination – better days are ahead, so keep your eyes focused on God! ~ Bill Greguska
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.
Where Is Your Faith?
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
How To Share Your Faith!
What Is Our Purpose?
Our purpose is to encourage and unite our visitors with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. How and why did our ministry start? NeedEncouragement.com began due to my former pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue. We are a Christian ministry whose purpose is to help point people to Jesus Christ! I have learned from experience that encouraging others greatly encourages me when I have problems. You can learn more about us and see how we urge you to help others. ~ Bill Greguska
Mark 12:30-31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
God Made Something Good Out Of Something Bad!
With Gratitude On My Heart!
I encourage you to inspire others. I tried to repay Ron and Sue Sauer somehow for all they did to help me. it is essential to have supportive people, even if you are not going through a crisis. I have been blessed with other wonderful people, such as Mark Mallwitz, Dave Briscoe, my mom Diana Greguska, and others who also influenced me.
I attended Elmbrook church for 23 years when Stuart Briscoe was the head pastor. I learned a lot and grew as a Christian. I would never have imaginedhttp://Elmbrook.org that I would have started this ministry, but since 2007, God has made it known to me that this is what I need to do. Encouraging others with the encouragement that I received from God! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I become a Christian without entirely changing my lifestyle?
- How can I become more motivated for soul-winning?
- What would I need to do to become more like Christ?
- Is it okay to hand out Bible tracts or cards?
- Testimony of Bill Greguska
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Ephesians 4:11-13 ESV
And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds, and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,
2 Timothy 2:15 ESV
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
2 Corinthians 6:3-10 ESV
We put no obstacle in anyone’s way so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God, we commend ourselves in every way: by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, riots, labors, sleepless nights, hunger; by purity, knowledge, patience, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love; by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left.
Romans 10:13-15 ESV
For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”
1 Timothy 4:12 ESV
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
Acts 20:24 ESV
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Hebrews 13:7 ESV
Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.
2 Timothy 4:1-5 ESV
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
James 4:10 ESV Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
- I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this encouragement website for future reference. Enjoy the rest of the site!
- Please contact us if you have questions, comments, or encouragement.
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share a part of your heart.
- The love of God is not based on you; God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to start rekindling or strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat