Learn About Us And Our Purpose!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation because your character is what you are, while your reputation is what others think you are.” John Wooden
Learn more about us on this page, and be sure to tell others about us! Here are some encouraging scriptures about hope and encouragement that I am sure you will like. NeedEncouragment.com was founded in 2007, and our purpose is to encourage others with the encouragement that we have received from Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3-5. ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
View Our Posts From Our Other Encouraging Website!
Life Can Get Difficult For All Of Us At Times!
My life took a detour back in high school when I got involved with drugs and alcohol. Thank God that He did not ever give up on me. He put people in my life to help me, and years later, I started this website to encourage others with the encouragement that I received from God.
We all need encouragement. Since we are all unique with different issues, we are dealing with. We have over 500 pages of encouragement to choose from. Our purpose is to encourage anyone who needs and wants encouragement.
Use this as the foundation to build your faith in Jesus Christ and not allow negative thinking to hinder you from reaching your goals. Be sure to get enough exercise, proper sleep, and eat healthy foods. Please keep it simple. Trust in God!
We Share Our Faith. You Can Share Your Faith Too!
What Is Our Purpose?
Our purpose is to encourage and unite our readers with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. How and why did our ministry start?
It began as a result of my former pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue.
We are a Christian ministry, and our purpose is to help point people to Jesus Christ!
I have learned from my personal experience that encouraging others encouraged me quite a lot when I have had problems in my life!
Learn more about us and see how we can encourage you and you can help others.
Mark 12:30-31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.”The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
God Made Something Good Out Of Something Bad!
What Was The Inspiration To Start This Ministry?
They helped me while I was going through some tough times in my marriage.
This website started in Milwaukee in 2007 to encourage others the way they have inspired me in my life.
This ministry of encouragement was established in Milwaukee, WI. Our purpose is to encourage, in a God-honoring way, as many people as possible via the Internet.
With Gratitude On My Heart!
I Encourage You To Try To Encourage Others!
I wanted to repay Ron and Sue Sauer somehow for all they did to help me. It is essential to have supportive people in your life, even if you are not going through a crisis.
I attended Elmbrook church for about 23 years, back when Stuart Briscoe was the head pastor. I learned a lot and grew as a Christian.
I feel that God has been leading me to encourage others since 2007 because, first of all, God wants all of us to support one another. Second of all, when we encourage others, we can not help but experience some encouragement ourselves.
If God has inspired you in any way, I encourage you to go out and encourage others! 2 Corinthians 1:3-5
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I become a Christian without entirely changing my lifestyle?
- How can I become more motivated for soul winning?
- What would I need to do to become more like Christ?
- Is it okay to hand out Bible tracts or cards?
- Testimony of Bill Greguska
About Us And What We Believe
We Encourage You To Love And Forgive Others!
I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth, and all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God. He is begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God.
Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father. God by whom all things were made; who for us men and our salvation came down from heaven.
Then incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made a man after that Jesus was also crucified for us under Pontius Pilate. Jesus suffered and was buried, and on the third day, he rose again according to the Scriptures.
And He then ascended into heaven and sat on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again, with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. Who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified.
Who spoke by the Prophets. And I believe in one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, and I look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
- I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this encouragement website for future reference. Enjoy the rest of the site!
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share with them a part of your heart.
- The love of God is not based on you; God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to start rekindling or strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. Learn more about us by viewing our website.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat