Learn About Us!
Our purpose is to encourage and unite you with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. How and why did our ministry start? Our ministry began as a result of the help my former pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue Sauer. They helped me while I was going through some very hard times in my marriage. This website started in 2007 to encourage others in a similar way that others have encouraged me in my life. This ministry of encouragement was established in Milwaukee, WI. Our purpose is to encourage in a God-honoring way as many people possible via the Internet.
What actually motivated me to start NeedEncouragement.com
I wanted to repay them somehow for all they did to help me. As a result, it was then when Sue planted the seed in my mind to help others. That is what lead to me start this Encouragement Ministry. Also, Mark Mallwitz was another key person who has encouraged me along with Dave Briscoe and a few others such as my mom Diana Greguska. It is very important to have family and friends offer support in your life, even if you are not going through a crisis of any kind.
Here are some helpful links:
- Can I become a Christian without totally changing my lifestyle?
- How can I become more motivated for soul winning?
- What would I need to do to become more like Christ?
- Is it good to hand out Bible tracts or cards?
- Testimony of Bill Greguska
What We Encourage You To Do With Your Life?
When Did Need Encouragement Ministry Begin?
A little bit more about us is that this Encouragement Ministry started out of my home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. First as a 24-Hour Encouragement Help Phone Line in the winter of 2005 that was up and running for about 5 years. It was not until I decided that more people were using the Internet, so I changed over completely in 2007 when I expanded the ministry into the current website NeedEncouragement.com.
It was because of all the help Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer have me, save my marriage. To start this ministry seemed the right thing to do.
The wonderful thing about God is he knows what we need to persuade us. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
What Does Hope Have To Do With Encouragement?
Consider this… Your thoughts are like a train engine, and the caboose is like your feelings. The problem comes in when we allow our feelings to run the train, rather than sound knowledge and wisdom.
You need to have hope that your situation will improve and have faith that God is the answer to all your difficulties, then you will be on the right track. It is not necessarily about finding happiness in your life, but rather about finding God
- Understand that God works through medical people to give you hope when you have physical problems.
- Realise that God puts pastors and counselors in your life to give you hope when you are experiencing relationship problems.
- God can work through people to help you find the hope that you need when you come to Him with all your difficulties and have faith that He is in control, not you!
Psalm 46:1 God Is Our Refuge And Strength, An Ever Present Help In Times Of Trouble.
I hope and pray that this website will be a tool to help give you or others you know, the encouragement that you are looking for!
Thank you and may God bless you, as you allow Him to walk with you in each and every one of your circumstances that you are experiencing in your life.
Enjoy the rest of this website, and visit us again as we make updates regularly!
To Solve Problems It’s Important What You Focus Your Attention On!
If you are struggling with stress or anger, then you need to focus on those areas. If you are struggling with an alcohol or drug problem, or possibly struggling with pornography or any other type of addiction you need to educate get help for yourself in whatever area you are more weak in.
But also remember, sometimes helping and encouraging others is the best way to help yourself. Remember how good you felt the last time when you focused on helping someone else.
Now think how good you will feel encouraging others on a regular basis, not to mention how others will feel so much better too! Isn’t that what makes life worth living?
A little disclaimer, do not think you can do it all in your own power, you need to trust God and his word when He tells us to love one another, so when you encourage others, you will be doing God’s will, and you, in turn, will be blessed for your honoring of God. Romans 13:8
In the mean time keep praying and seeking Godly wisdom through His word and through the variety of helpful information on this website and our many pages. ~ Bill Greguska
Encouragement to Consider
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share with them a piece of your heart.
- The love of God is not based on you, God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to seriously rekindling or start strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments? Learn more about us by viewing our website.
About Us And What We Believe
- I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
- And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God.
- Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God.
- Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father.
- God by whom all things were made; who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven.
- Then incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made a man.
- After that Jesus was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
- Jesus suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures.
- And ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father.
- And he shall come again, with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.
- And I believe in the Holy Spirit the Lord and Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
- Who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified.
- Who spoke by the Prophets. And I believe one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
- I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this encouragement website for future reference. Enjoy the rest of the site!
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you are, while your reputation is what others think you are.” John Wooden
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.