Learn About Us!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I have had a life of many ups and downs, the most recent was in 2005, when my wife divorced me. It was a very depressing time for me, and my pastor Ron Sauer and his wife Sue encouraged me to start this website. I have known and trusted Jesus through my daily personal relationship with God since 1986, which has always been very important to me and has carried me through many hard times. I will strongly encourage you to consider a starting relationship with God for yourself, too, if you don’t already have one? Then, in that case, I would encourage you to renew and strengthen your relationship with Him as of today. NeedEncouragment.com was founded in 2007, and our purpose is to inspire others with the encouragement that we have received from Christ found in the scripture right below. ~ Bill Greguska
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5 For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.
Where Are You With Your Faith?
How To Share Your Faith!
Our purpose is to encourage and unite our visitors with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. How and why did our ministry start? NeedEncouragement.com began due to my former pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue. We are a Christian ministry, and our purpose is to help point people to Jesus Christ! I have learned from my personal experience that encouraging others encouraged me quite a lot when I have had problems in my life! Learn more about us and see how we encourage you to help others. ~ Bill Greguska
Mark 12:30-31 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
God Made Something Good Out Of Something Bad!
With Gratitude On My Heart!
I encourage you to want to try to inspire others. I tried to repay Ron and Sue Sauer somehow for all they did to help me. It is essential to have supportive people, even if you are not going through a crisis. I have been blessed with other beautiful people such as Mark Mallwitz, Dave Briscoe, my mom Diana Greguska, and a few others who also influenced me.
I attended Elmbrook church for 23 years when Stuart Briscoe was the head pastor. I learned a lot and grew as a Christian. I would never have imaginedhttp://Elmbrook.org that I would have started this ministry, but since 2007, God has made it known to me that this is what I need to be doing. Encouraging others with the encouragement that I received from God! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I become a Christian without entirely changing my lifestyle?
- How can I become more motivated for soul winning?
- What would I need to do to become more like Christ?
- Is it okay to hand out Bible tracts or cards?
- Testimony of Bill Greguska
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
- I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this encouragement website for future reference. Enjoy the rest of the site!
- Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or just some encouragement?
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share a part of your heart with them.
- The love of God is not based on you; God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to start rekindling or strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. Learn more about us by viewing our website.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat