Learn About Us!
We Share Our Faith, You Can Share Your Faith Too!
What Is Our Purpose?
Our purpose is to encourage and unite our readers with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ. How and why did our ministry start? It began as a result of the help of my former pastor Ron Sauer and his wife, Sue.
We are a Christian ministry, and our purpose is to help point people to Jesus Christ! I have learned from my personal experience that when I have had problems in my life, that attempting to encourage others, encouraged me quite a lot!
Learn more about us and see how we can encourage you and you can help others.
I Encourage You To Try To Encourage Others!
God Brought Something Good Out Of Bad!
They helped me while I was going through some tough times in my marriage. This website started in Milwaukee in 2007 to encourage others the way have inspired me in my life.
This ministry of encouragement was established in Milwaukee, WI. Our purpose is to encourage, in a God-honoring way, as many people as possible via the Internet.
What Was The Inspiration To Start This Ministry?
Gratitude On My Heart!
I wanted to repay Ron and Sue Sauer somehow for all they did to help me. It is essential to have supportive people in your life, even if you are not going through a crisis.
I have been blessed with other beautiful people such as Mark Mallwitz, Dave Briscoe, my mom Diana Greguska, and a few others also influenced me. I feel that God has been leading me to try to encourage others since 2007 because first of all, God wants all of us to support one another, second of all, when we encourage others, we can not help but experience some encouragement ourselves when doing so. You have been inspired, so go out and support other!
Don’t Be Afraid To Share Your Faith!
Where Did We Get Started, Where Are We Going?
Focus Your Attention On What Is Important
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I become a Christian without entirely changing my lifestyle?
- How can I become more motivated for soul winning?
- What would I need to do to become more like Christ?
- Is it okay to hand out Bible tracts or cards?
- Testimony of Bill Greguska
What We Encourage You To Do With Your Life?
How Did This Ministry Begin?
- This ministry started because of all the help Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer gave me to try to save my marriage. After the marriage failed, they continued to walk with me; they always pointed me to God.
- My prayer is that we can be a comfort and assistance to you kind of like how Ron and Sue consistently pointed me to Jesus!
- To start this ministry was something that God put on my heart to do, and I take that very seriously…
What Makes A Person A Good Christian?
What Does Hope Have To Do With Encouragement?
Consider this: Your thoughts are like a train engine, and the caboose is like your feelings. The problem comes in when we allow our emotions to run the train, rather than sound knowledge and wisdom.
You need to have hope that your situation will improve and have faith that God is the answer to all your difficulties, then you will be on the right track.
It is not necessarily about finding happiness in your life, but instead about finding God and then to follow Him in your daily life.
Psalm 46:1 God Is Our Refuge And Strength, An Ever Present Help In Times Of Trouble.
Have You Been Struggling?
If you are struggling with stress or anger, then you need to focus on those areas. If you are struggling with an alcohol or drug problem, or pornography or any other type of addiction, you need to educate yourself or get help for areas of your weakness.
Remember, sometimes helping and encouraging others is the best way to help yourself. Think about how good you felt the last time you focused on helping someone else.
No Lone Rangers!
Do not think you can do it all in your power. You need to trust God and his word when He tells us to love one another, so when you encourage others, you will be doing God’s will, and you, in turn, will be blessed for your honoring God.
About Us And What We Believe
- We encourage you to love and forgive others.
- I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
- And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God. Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God.
- Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father. God by whom all things were made; who for us men and our salvation came down from heaven.
- Then incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, and was made a man. After that Jesus was also crucified for us under Pontius Pilate. Jesus suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures.
- And He then ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again, with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Spirit the Lord and Giver of Life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. Who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified.
- Who spoke by the Prophets. And I believe one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
- I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- Please consider paying it forward to others by telling them about NeedEncouragment.com. Also, consider bookmarking this encouragement website for future reference. Enjoy the rest of the site!
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
- Instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, share with them a part of your heart.
- The love of God is not based on you, God’s love is placed on you!
- I encourage you to start rekindling or strengthening your relationship with God today! Matthew 19:26
- Trust God, for He has a plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments. Learn more about us by viewing our website.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you are, while your reputation is what others think you are.” John Wooden
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.