Encouragement For Women!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”~ Helen Keller
Proverbs 31:29-30 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
ThankfulHomeMaker.com Gospel-Driven Encouragement for Homemakers
Encouragement For Women To Be Themselves!
Encouragement Resource Links:
“A woman is like a teabag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.”~
Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
The Story Behind A Woman
A woman was made from the rib of a man.
Not from his head to top him.
And not from his feet to be stepped on by him.
But his side to be equal to him.
And under his arm to be protected by him.
Near his heart to be loved by him.
She is to respect him, and He is to love her like Christ loved the church.
Encouragement For Women!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are men and women equal in God’s eyes?
- A woman of God is?
- Does the Bible talk about being a godly woman?
- The difference between wisdom and knowledge is?
- What should we learn from the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31?
Men Can Encourage And Build Their Wives Up!
Encouragement For Women Comes From God!
If men can say these things and are truly sincere and mean what they say, this is a great start. Women need encouragement, not just words!
- I appreciate your loyalty and the respect you show me.
- Respect the woman you are.
- Enjoy spending time with you.
- I can trust you with anything.
- I like going out on dates with you like we regularly do.
- You are an excellent cook!
- You are as beautiful to me as the day we married.
- Our kids are very fortunate to have you as their mother.
- You bring out the very best in me.
- You are my best friend!
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- Have total confidence in you, and we are a team.
- I look forward to growing old with you.
- You are an excellent lover.
- Look fabulous in that outfit!
- You are an excellent wife, and I’m a blessed man.
- You such a beautiful person, inside and out.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Acts of kindness
- Encouragement for singles
- Encouragement for teens
- Healthy friendships
- Healthy relationships
- Improve your marriage
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat