Encouragement For Women!
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or encouragement.
I appreciate what Helen Keller once said, “When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one opened for us.” We all need encouragement, and encouragement for women is essential. Women are a little more naturally inclined to be better communicators, which is to their benefit.
Women tend to need love more, and men need respect more. I was told, and I believe, that every woman needs an older woman to help direct them through the pitfalls of being a woman. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 31:29-30 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
What Are Your Kids Learning in School?
Acts Of Kindness
Encouragement For Singles
Encouragement For Teens
Improve Your Marriage
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Encouragement For Women To Be Themselves!
The Story Behind A Woman
A woman was made from the rib of a man.
Not from his head to the top of him.
And not from his feet to be stepped on by him.
But his side is equal to him.
And under his arm to be protected by him.
Near his heart to be loved by him.
She is to respect him, and He is to love her like Christ loved the church.
Encouragement Resource Links:
“A woman is like a teabag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.”~
Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
A Lighter Look At Motherhood!
Encouragement For Women!
- You will notice that encouragement for women happens in many different ways! Many women find their fulfillment in being a wife and mother, yet other women are single because of choice, divorce, or widow. Encouragement for women comes in various sizes and shapes. Just like shoes! All women (and people) have been created by God, for God, all with a particular purpose in life.
Do You Believe What God Says You Are?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are men and women equal in God’s eyes?
- A woman of God is?
- Does the Bible talk about being a godly woman?
- The difference between wisdom and knowledge is?
- What should we learn from the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31?
Men Can Encourage And Build Their Wives Up!
This is an excellent start if men can say these things and are truly sincere and mean what they say. Women need encouragement, not just words!
- I appreciate your loyalty and the respect you show me.
- Enjoy spending time with you.
- I can trust you with anything.
- I like going out on dates with you like we regularly do.
- You are an excellent cook!
- You are as beautiful to me as the day we married.
- Our kids are very fortunate to have you as their mother.
- You bring out the very best in me.
- You are my best friend!
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I Have total confidence in you; we are a team.
- I look forward to growing old with you.
- You are an excellent lover.
- Look fabulous in that outfit!
- You are an excellent wife; I’m blessed.
- You are such a beautiful person, inside and out.
Parents Do Their Best
(This section is from The Book I wrote)
Lord, I like remembering the things my parents did for me. My mom taught me many things, such as telling me I could cry about something or laugh about it – the choice was mine to make. She encouraged me and made me feel secure. Even through many difficult years, she loved me more than anyone else in the world loved me. My dad taught me that when doing a job, to do it well. These things and many others are still a big part of my life. My parents were terrific but not perfect; the same goes for me, my kids and their kids.
Lord, you know that the world is sinful, and we are sinful by nature. By your grace, please allow me to remember the good about my parents, and forgive things that aren’t as good. I praise you that you allowed me to honor them like you taught me in your word – to love and take care of them as they did me, as a token of my gratitude and respect.
Lord, I might not have always agreed with my parent’s decisions, but the important question is, did I respect them for being my parents? So often I recall my personal desires to do what I wanted, when I wanted, for as long I wanted, with whom I wanted, which sometimes became a point of contention between my parents and me. I thank you, Lord, that because of my love and respect for you, generally I honored my parents, except when my addictions and sinful desires overtook my personal will.
Proverbs 22:6 ~ Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
My heroes always are mostly my parents – my father especially, and my mom, who’s passed on already. My dad is a very strong man, and by him being educated, and a principal and school superintendent over 37 years, he plays such a big role in my life. ~ Dikembe Mutombo, center for 18 seasons in the National Basketball Association.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Titus 2:3-5 ES
Older women, likewise, are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.
Proverbs 14:1 ESV
The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.
Proverbs 11:16 ESV
A gracious woman gets honor, and violent men get riches.
Proverbs 31:30 ESV
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:26 ESV
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
Genesis 2:18 ESV
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
Proverbs 21:9 ESV
It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.
1 Timothy 3:11 ESV
Their wives, likewise, must be dignified, not slanderers, but sober-minded, faithful in all things.
Proverbs 31:25 ESV
Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.
Proverbs 31:10 ESV
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
Psalm 46:5 ESV
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
1 Corinthians 4:34-35 ESV
The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.
1 Corinthians 11:3 ESV
But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
1 Timothy 2:9-10 ESV
Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.