ENCOURAGEMENT FOR WOMEN
God Shares Encouragement With All Women!
Encouragement For Women!
“A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.”~
Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Men Can Encourage And Build Wives Up!
*If men can say these things and are truly sincere and mean really mean what they say, this is a great start. Women need encouragement, not just words!
- You always look so gorgeous.
- I appreciate your loyalty and respect you show me.
- I respect the woman you are.
- I enjoy spending time with you.
- I can trust you with anything.
- I like going out on dates with you like we regularly do.
- You are an excellent cook!
- You are as beautiful to me as the day we married.
- Our kids are very fortunate to have you as their mother.
- You bring out the very best in me.
- You are my best friend!
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I am so glad we have each other.
- I have total confidence in you, and we are a team.
- I look forward to growing old with you.
- You are indeed an excellent lover.
- You look fabulous in that outfit!
- You are an excellent wife, and I’m a blessed man.
- I’m a better man because of you.
- You such a beautiful person, inside and out.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Encouragement For Women to Be Themselves!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”~ Helen Keller
Proverbs 31:29-30 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.” Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.