MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Make a Difference in Someone’s Life Today!
I believe a lot of people are like me and possibly you in terms of wanting to make a difference in this world. I know I have affected people over the years in both good ways and unfortunate not so good ways since I am a sinner like all of us. I did notice that when I try to help others, I make a difference in at least one person’s life. God is not concerned how many people that you and I make a difference in their lives, just as long as we love one another, we are on the right road.
You do not have to be a Billy Graham or someone popular or famous to make a difference, just be yourself and do what you can do to help others. Note that when you do good things for others, that is not what gets you or me into heaven. Trusting and believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and confessing with your mouth and trying to live your life for Christ is the way to get to heaven. Just love others and do what you can do to help them whenever you can. ~ Bill Greguska
Little things can make a difference!
- Send a friendly email to someone you know.
- Compliment others.
- Give something away.
- Help someone who is lonely or confused.
- Watch or play a sport, just for the fun of it.
- Use coupons.
- Go someplace new.
- Forgive someone.
- Ask someone to forgive you.
- People-watch at the mall.
- Get an accountability partner.
- Go miniature golfing with someone.
- Help someone.
- Pray for someone.
- Talk to a stranger.
- Reading the Bible each day.
- Reading a Christian book.
- Start watching birds.
- Shop for groceries with someone needing your help.
- Visit a museum or aquarium.
- Pray for yourself.
- Practice not to litter.
- Imagine how it felt to be a kid again.
- Go to the zoo.
- Offer to watch someone’s children.
- Become a volunteer.
- Play frisbee.
- Teach someone a useful skill
- Write a letter to cheer someone up.
- Donate your things to a charity or resale store
Make a difference in this world!
It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~ Tom Brokaw
Proverbs 20:11 Even small children are known by their actions so is their conduct really pure and upright
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
More Ideas to Help Make a Difference!
- Take a day trip somewhere.
- Spend some time with the elderly at a nursing home.
- Go to the library.
- Give extra attention to someone who needs it.
- Read a good book.
- Volunteer to do something positive for your community.
- Take a cooking class.
- Clean your house or basement.
- Learn something new
- Attend a concert with a friend.
- Put old photos into a photo album.
- Spark an old friendship back to life.
- Start a special interest group.
- Make a list of life goals.
- Go fishing with a friend.
- Read something inspirational.
- Reach out and meet some of your neighbors.
- Look into your family tree.
- Call your parent(s) to thank them for everything.
- Work in the yard with plants.
- Take time to carefully listen to someone.
- Go to a regular or outdoor drive-in movie.
- Collect a few items to give to someone you know needs help.
- Start a new hobby.
- Plan consciously to improve your health.
- Take dance lessons, or go dancing.
- Give a homeless person 5 or 10 dollars. Don’t prejudge them.
- Plant a tree for a particular occasion.
- Play a board game with a friend (The Un-Game is excellent)
- Prepare a meal for a friend or small group of friends.
Make a difference by the way you live!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference. ~ Zig Ziglar
Galatians 6:4 Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else.