Make A Difference In Someone’s Life!
Make A Difference…
God is not concerned how many people that you and I make a difference in their lives, just as long as we love one another, we are on the right road.
The Holy Spirit is the one who activates others to make a difference.
We are just the so-called pawn in the “game of chess” that God uses to get His will done!
You do not have to be a Billy Graham or someone popular or famous to make a difference, just be yourself and do what you can do to help others.
Note that when you do good things for others, that is not what gets you or me into heaven.
Trusting and believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and confessing with your mouth and trying to live your life for Christ is the way to get to heaven.
Just love others and do what you can do to help them whenever you can. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Does the Bible talk much about the importance of accountability?
- Questions about Life Decisions?
- What does the Bible say about decision-making?
- Is a Christian life coach a biblical concept?
- What makes Christianity unique?
Make A Difference In Your World!
It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~ Tom Brokaw
Proverbs 20:11 Even small children are known by their actions so is their conduct really pure and upright
Make A Difference In Someones Life!
Little Things Can Make A Difference!
- Send a friendly email to someone.
- Compliment others.
- Give something away.
- Help someone who is lonely or confused.
- Watch or play a sport, just for the fun of it.
- Use coupons.
- Go someplace new.
- Forgive someone.
- Ask someone to forgive you.
- People-watch at the mall.
- Get an accountability partner.
- Go miniature golfing with someone.
- Help someone.
- Pray for someone.
- Talk to a stranger.
- Reading the Bible each day.
- Reading a Christian book.
- Start watching birds.
- Shop for groceries with someone needing your help.
- Visit a museum or aquarium.
- Pray for yourself.
- Practice not to litter.
- Imagine how it felt to be a kid again.
- Go to the zoo.
- Offer to watch someone’s children.
- Become a volunteer.
- Play frisbee.
- Teach someone a useful skill
- Write a letter to cheer someone up.
- Donate your things to a charity or resale store
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
More Ideas To Help Make A Difference!
- Take a day trip somewhere.
- Spend some time with the elderly at a nursing home.
- Go to the library.
- Give extra attention to someone who needs it.
- Read a good book.
- Volunteer to do something positive for your community.
- Take a cooking class.
- Clean your house or basement.
- Learn something new
- Attend a concert with a friend.
- Put old photos into a photo album.
- Spark an old friendship back to life.
- Start a special interest group.
- Make a list of life goals.
- Go fishing with a friend.
- Read something inspirational.
- Reach out and meet some of your neighbors.
- Look into your family tree.
- Call your parent(s) to thank them for everything.
- Work in the yard with plants.
- Take time to carefully listen to someone.
- Go to a regular or outdoor drive-in movie.
- Collect a few items to give to someone you know needs help.
- Start a new hobby.
- Plan consciously to improve your health.
- Take dance lessons, or go dancing.
- Give a homeless person 5 or 10 dollars. Don’t prejudge them.
- Plant a tree for a particular occasion.
- Play a board game with a friend (The Un-Game is excellent)
- Prepare a meal for a friend or small group of friends.
Make A Difference By The Way You Live!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference. ~ Zig Ziglar
Galatians 6:4 Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else.