Keep It Simple And Trust God!
What does it mean to keep it simple? To me, it is not to make more of a situation that it needs to be done. There are things to make important, but other things it is best to leave it be.
I find myself using the slogan, “Keep it simple” very often when things become complicated or when stress starts creeping in the situation.
Often when I allow things to get too complicated, there seems to be a safety switch inside my head that gets activated that I thank God that I have. ~ Bill Greguska
Keep It Simple With A Few Simple Tips!
The most simple things can bring the most happiness. ~ Izabella Scorupco
James 5:12 Above all, my brothers and sisters, do not swear—not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. All you need to say is a simple “Yes” or “No.” Otherwise, you will be condemned.
Two Things Remember To Keep It Simple!
There are two things in life to remember, the first thing is not to sweat the little things, and the second thing is that everything can be considered little things if you really look at it with a better perspective.
We need to love God, love one another which kind of sums up what it takes to keep it simple and to live a healthy life! If you want to live a better life, the first place to look is to see if you are keeping it simple?
- Life is too short to hold grudges and resentments.
- Arguments are not productive; discussions are. Ephesians 4:26-27
- Respect other people’s opinions even if you do not agree with them.
- If you find out that you are wrong, humbly admit it right away.
- Treat others in a friendly way.
- Get people on your side by finding common bonds.
- Talk about but never argue about religion; share your thoughts and respect others.
- Build bridges instead of walls! Luke 10:6
- Give people enough time to express what is in their mind and heart.
- Give other people credit for something said or done right.
- Try to understand the other person’s point of view. James 1:19
- Try to be more sympathetic to others feelings and ideas.
- Attempt to find a thing in common and be open to differences.
- Express your thoughts and feeling clearly. Matthew 5:37
- Ask others what their opinion is.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How To Keep It Simple And Live A Healthy Life
- A – Alert to know you will be tempted.
- B – Believe that God has a plan for your life.
- C – Care for those who need your help.
- D – Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. Matthew 22:36-40
- E – Encourage others to be the best they can be.
- F – Friendship is the hardest ship to sail.
- G – Give to others your time, energy, talents, and tears.
- I – Investigate your life to determine if you are living it well. Proverbs 27:19
- H – Hug those whom you love.
- J – Just say “Yes” to God.
- K – Kindness goes a long way, be kind always.
- L – Laughter is the best medicine ~ Make someone laugh.
- M –Make someone’s life better just by being there.
- N – Nurture your relationship with your family and friends and even strangers.
- O – Overlook faults in others, nobody, is perfect but God.
- P – Pray continuously and wait on the Lord. Philippians 4:6-9
- Q – Quick to listen and slow to speak.
- R – Respect others, even if you do not agree with them.
- S – Speak the truth. John 8:32
- T – Thank God for all things.
- U – Understand that others also have their battles in life.
- V – Value life, do nothing that will hurt others.
- W – Wisdom helps you judge correctly and to follow a proper course of action. Proverbs 4:4-6
- X – X-ray your intentions to make sure they are pure.
- Y – You must choose for whom you will follow, elect to follow the Lord.
- Z – Zealous to love God and your neighbor.
Keep It Simple One Year Later!
Important Things To Learned In Life
- That the best classroom in the world? It is at the feet of an elderly person.
- That when you’re in love, it shows.
- That just one person was saying to me, ‘You’ve made my day!’, makes my day.
- That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
- That being kind is more important than being right.
- That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
- That I can pray for someone when I don’t have the strength, or ability to help them in some other way.
- That everyone needs a friend to act goofy with once in a while.
- That sometimes all a person need is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
- That we should be glad God doesn’t give us everything we ask for.
- That it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
- That under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
- That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
- That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
- That love, not time, heals all wounds.
- That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than myself.
- That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
- That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- That life is tough, but I’m tougher.
- That opportunity is never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
- That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
- That I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her one more time before she passed away.
- That one should keep his words both soft and tender because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
- That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. ~ Jim Rohn
Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.