Pastor Jeff Schreve Has A Gift For Teaching!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Pastor Jeff Schreve is one of my favorite teachers that I have come across. I enjoy Pastor Jeff Schreve and his profound and straightforward style of teaching. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Pastor Jeff Schreve Talking About The Devil’s Playbook
You will realize that Jeff Schreve has a beautiful gift of sharing God’s message clearly and precisely. Pastor Jeff is straightforward in understanding and applying his teaching of God’s word to your own life. My friend Jackie from my Bible study gave me a couple of Jeff Schreve’s CD messages that I listened to in my car for many weeks.
I was then told that Jeff’s teachings could be heard online for free, and CDs were available for purchase. Below are some of Jeff’s messages that will explain my high regard for the gift of teaching and the preaching that Jeff Schreve has been sharing for many years! Dr. Jeff Schreve provides hope on some of the most critical questions we all ask. It’s “straight-talking” biblical truth and wise insights. SCROLL DOWN to see the entire list. ~ Bill Greguska
2. Is There Any Hope For Turning America’s Morals Around?
America is in real trouble, and the responsibility for rescue is squarely on the shoulders of God’s people. Pastor Jeff Schreve issues A CALL TO FALL on our knees and stands in the gap for America in prayer. God has required this before He will move. An extended answer can be found in the message CALL TO FALL: STANDING IN THE GAP FOR AMERICA.
3. Are You Sure You Are Worshiping The One True God?
Our country is filled with many people who have money, success, and pleasure as their gods. But God has grace and mercy for those who trust only in Him. Listen to this powerful video clip from Pastor Jeff’s message, THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
Pastor Jeff Schreve Shares About God’s Will
4. Is God Looking For Something He Does Not Have Yet?
Is there anything you could give God that God doesn’t already have? He owns all wealth and has angels to serve Him at his beck and call. So, what could you possibly give Him? The only thing God doesn’t have before you provide it to Him in your heart. A more in-depth answer to this question can be found in the message CONFORMED OR TRANSFORMED.
5. No Matter What I’ve Done In My Life, Can God Still Save Me?
Is there any way you can be so severe that God can’t or will not save you? What is the depth of God’s grace toward you? Pastor Jeff describes the size of the blessing you can have in your life from Jesus. An extended answer can be found in the message ALL BECAUSE OF GRACE.
Down To Earth And Practical Teaching!
- What is America’s biggest problem today?
- How can our culture get out of this mess?
- How bad does it have to get before God says, “That is enough!”
- If I feel that both political parties are messed up, I might as well not vote! Is that attitude right?
- Is there any room for discussion with God regarding the abortion issue?
- To say that homosexuality is wrong. Is that help speech, or is that hate speech?
- If you have lots of money, does that make you evil?
7. How To Deal With Fears And Emotions?
- Is there a way that I can overcome my feelings of inferiority?
- How can I stop worrying all the time?
- Is having a fear of death something that I can overcome?
- I have many needs, but what is my most profound need?
- What do I do if I don’t like myself?
- How can I learn to love all people, even the ones who are different than me?
8. How To Have A Better Marriage And Be A Better Parent?
- Is the motto “train up a child in the way he should go worth shooting for?”
- Why do children that were raised Christian sometimes leave their faith?
- As the husband, what can I possibly do to get my family back on track?
9. Do You Have Any Questions About The Bible?
- What are some good reasons I believe the Bible is the Word of God?
- If I tend not to like reading the Bible, what do I do?
10. I Want To Know Why God Allows Bad Things?
- My family member died of cancer; how can I not feel God abandoned me?
- Why is there suffering in the world and my life if God loves us?
- Does God cause or possibly allow trouble in my life to happen?
- How can I carry the heavy burdens I feel God has put on my shoulders?
11. Do You Have Any Questions About Sin?
- What can I do to help prevent the possibility of committing adultery?
- What are some of the many real consequences of divorce and adultery?
- Is it wrong to watch video games, TV, and the Internet?
- I am drowning in sin and do not know if God will ever forgive me.
- Can I be too bad for God ever to forgive me?
- Is there someone you know who habitually gossip?
12. What Is The Main Purpose Of Your Life?
- Is there a way I figure out what God’s will for my life is?
- How can I change my attitude when I feel ready to give up?
- My dreams in life have crashed, and I do not know what to do next.
- What is the job description of a Christian?
- Since I am doing God’s work, why does it seem that many people are against me?
13. How Important Is Prayer To You?
- If God hears the cry of my heart, why doesn’t he help me?
- Why is it that God doesn’t seem to answer my prayers?
- Is there any way possible that I can experience a miracle in my life?
14. Do You Have A Relationship With God?
- What is the best way to experience the peace of God?
- How can I stay on fire for God when things start getting messy in my life?
- What can I do to understand God better?
- Is there a way that I can know for sure that I am a Christian?
- Pastor Jeff, how did you come to accept Christ in your life?
- If I’ve been avoiding God, how can I return to God’s grace?
- How can I find a renewed excitement for God in my heart?
From His Heart Features
- Latest Real Hope Email Encouragement
- Why Choose Jesus?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Do I Need to be Born Again?
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- How Can I Know the Will of God?
- How Can I Have a ‘Wonderful Life’?
To find the radio and TV station in your area, Click Here.
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy,
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
Do you know how to share your faith?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat