Pastor Jeff Schreve Has A Great Gift For Teaching!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
There are numerous good pastors in the United States, but let me tell you about one that truly stands out – Pastor Jeff Schreve. His ability to communicate a powerful and meaningful message is simply remarkable. Whenever I have the privilege of listening to Pastor Jeff Schreve, I am captivated by his profound and straightforward style of teaching.
Pastor Jeff has an incredible way of breaking down complex concepts into simple and relatable terms, making it easy for anyone to understand and apply his teachings in their daily lives. Pastor Jeff Schreve’s passion for sharing God’s word shines through every sermon he delivers, leaving a lasting impact on those who listen attentively. When you experience his sermons firsthand, you will undoubtedly see why he is one of my favorite teachers; his unique approach to delivering messages will leave you inspired, encouraged, and hungry for more spiritual wisdom. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Pastor Jeff Schreve Talking About The Devil’s Playbook!
You will realize that Jeff Schreve has a beautiful gift of sharing God’s message clearly and precisely. Pastor Jeff is straightforward in understanding and applying his teaching of God’s word to your own life. My friend, Jackie from my Bible study, gave me a couple of Jeff Schreve’s CD messages that I listened to in my car for many weeks.
I was then told that Jeff’s teachings could be heard online for free, and CDs were available for purchase. Below are some of Jeff’s messages explaining my high regard for the gift of teaching and preaching Jeff Schreve has been sharing for many years! Dr. Jeff Schreve provides hope on some of the most critical questions we all ask. It’s “straight-talking” biblical truth and wise insights. SCROLL DOWN to see the entire list. ~ Bill Greguska
2. Is There Any Hope For Turning America’s Morals Around?
America is in real trouble, and the responsibility for rescue is squarely on the shoulders of God’s people. Pastor Jeff Schreve issues A CALL TO FALL on our knees and stands in the gap for America in prayer. God has required this before He will move.
Pastor Jeff Schreve Shares About God’s Will
4. Is God Looking For Something He Does Not Have Yet?
Is there anything you could give God that God doesn’t already have? He owns all wealth and has angels to serve Him at his beck and call. So, what could you possibly give Him? The only thing God doesn’t have before you provide it to Him in your heart.
5. No Matter What I’ve Done In My Life, Can God Still Save Me?
Is there any way you can be so severe that God can’t or will not save you? What is the depth of God’s grace toward Jeff describes the size of the blessing you can have in your life from Jesus.
Down To Earth And Practical Teaching!
- What is America’s biggest problem today?
- How can our culture get out of this mess?
- How bad does it have to get before God says, “That is enough!”
- If I feel that both political parties are messed up, I might as well not vote! Is that attitude right?
- Is there any room for discussion with God regarding the abortion issue?
- To say that homosexuality is wrong. Is that help speech, or is that hate speech?
- If you have lots of money, does that make you evil?
7. How To Deal With Fears And Emotions?
- Is there a way that I can overcome my feelings of inferiority?
- How can I stop worrying all the time?
- Is having a fear of death something that I can overcome?
- I have many needs, but what is my most profound need?
- What do I do if I don’t like myself?
- How can I learn to love all people, even those different from who are different than me?
8. How To Have A Better Marriage And Be A Better Parent?
- Is the motto “train up a child in the way he should go worth shooting for?”
- Why do children that were raised Christian sometimes leave their faith?
- As the husband, how can I get my family back on track?
9. Do You Have Any Questions About The Bible?
- What are some good reasons I believe the Bible is the Word of God?
- If I tend not to like reading the Bible, what do I do?
10. I Want To Know Why God Allows Bad Things?
- My family member died of cancer; how can I not feel God abandoned me?
- Why is there suffering in the world and my life if God loves us?
- Does God cause or possibly allow trouble in my life to happen?
- How can I carry the heavy burdens God has put on my shoulders?
11. Do You Have Any Questions About Sin?
- What can I do to help prevent the possibility of committing adultery?
- What are some of the many real consequences of divorce and adultery?
- Is watching video games, TV, and the Internet wrong watchwatch video games, TV, and the Internet?
- I am drowning in sin and do not know if God will ever forgive me.
- Can I be too bad for God ever to forgive me?
- Is there someone you know who habitually gossip?
12. What Is The Main Purpose Of Your Life?
- Is there a way I figure out what God’s will for my life is?
- How can I change my attitude when I try to give up?
- My dreams in life have crashed, and I do not know what to do next.
- What is the job description of a Christian?
- Since I am doing God’s work, why does it seem that many people are against me?
13. How Important Is Prayer To You?
- If God hears the cry of my heart, why doesn’t he help me?
- Why is it that God doesn’t seem to answer my prayers?
- Is there any way possible that I can experience a miracle in my life?
14. Do You Have A Relationship With God?
- What is the best way to experience the peace of God?
- How can I stay on fire for God when things start getting messy in my life?
- What can I do to understand God better?
- Is there a way I can know know for sure that I am a Christian?
- Pastor Jeff, how did you come to accept Christ?
- If I’ve avoided God, how can I return to God’s grace?
- How can I find a renewed excitement for God in my heart?
From His Heart Features
- Latest Real Hope Email Encouragement
- Why Choose Jesus?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Do I Need to be Born Again?
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- How Can I Know the Will of God?
- How Can I Have a ‘Wonderful Life’?
To find the radio and TV station in your area, Click Here.
For More Encouraging Testimonies
Do You Know How To Share Your Faith?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Hebrews 4:12 ESV
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Psalm 119:105 ESV
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Matthew 4:4 ESV
But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
John 1:1 ESV
In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 17:17 ESV
Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
Matthew 24:35 ESV
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
Isaiah 55:11 ESV
So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
John 1:14 ESV
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 6:63 ESV
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat