Learn About God!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
When I grew up Catholic, I was taught about God and Jesus. For some reason, I was not instructed much about the Holy Spirit. But I Thank God now that I know how to use discernment based on God’s word in the Bible. ~ Bill Greguska
Why Do We Believe That Jesus Christ Is God?
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about what we should know about God?
What does Biblegateway say about God?
Learn About God!
Each one of us has had questions about God and Jesus on our Christian journey. Below you will discover many questions, click on the link, and learn about each of the topics listed.
It is so amassing to me how the Berean people during the time of Apostle Paul have been held up as a positive role model of how a person ought to respond to the teaching of the Bible, teaching concerning God and Jesus and the rest of the Bible.
We are called to eagerly learn from God’s Word and, no matter who the teacher is, to wisely investigate the teaching in comparison to what is said in the Bible. I have had many questions about God in my life, some of the answers I got were from prayer, some from the Bible, some from otherwise Chrisitan believers such as Sue Sauer and others. Ultimately I thank God for all He allowed me to learn, and you will be able to say the same as you stay on course for the Lord! ~ Bill Greguska
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, then submit a question.
Questions About God!
- How do we know that God exists?
- Is it true that God has a plan for your life as well as mine?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen at all?
- What does it mean by the Trinity?
- Do you think God answers the prayers of unbelievers?
- Do people send themselves to hell, or does God send them there?
- Why do terrible things happen to good people?
- Does God have emotions similar to ours?
- How can God be everywhere?
- Does God want to save everyone?
- Why is there evil and suffering in the world?
- Why does God allow sickness to those He created?
- Can God forgive me for all of my sins?
- How did God come into existence?
- Why does God create people he knows will go to hell if He knows all things?
- Did God create the universe from nothing?
- If God is all-knowing, why did He create Satan who He knew would fall?
- Is it true that God punishes us when we sin?
- Is there a reason God hates sin?
- Why doesn’t God show himself physically to us?
General Questions About God!
- Can God make a rock so big that He could not pick it up?
- If God is all-knowing, why did He create Satan in the first place who He knew would fall?
- Is there any hope that we can change God’s mind with our prayers?
- Why is there both evil and suffering in the world if God is good?
- Is there anything that we can do to deserve God’s blessings?
- Is a belief in God something rational?
- Why doesn’t God choose to save everyone?
- When we pray, who should we pray to, the Father, the Son, or the Holy Spirit?
- Do Christians, Muslims, and Jews all have the same God?
- If God is in control of all things, does that include making me sin?
- Why did God require animal sacrifices for sin in the Old Testament?
- As a Christian, should I fear God?
- Does God answer the prayers of Christians who are in sin?
- How can evil exist in the world if God is infinite and good?
- If God loves us, how in the world can He watch people burn in hell for eternity?
- What does it mean “to be made in the image of God?”
- Did God create himself or what?
- Why doesn’t God choose to heal everyone?
- What is meant by when someone says, “to take the Lord’s name in vain?”
- If God is all-powerful and mighty, why doesn’t He destroy Satan?
Billy Graham Speaks On, “Who Is Jesus?”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat