Your Choice — Pornography Or Purity?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If a man says that he has never once had an inappropriate sexual thought provoked by pornography or the inappropriately dressed women in our society, then you know he is not honest with you. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Addiction Resource Links:
How To Stop Watching Porn?
Pornography Or Purity!
Real Love And Pornography Are Not The Same!
Every man is exposed daily to sexually laced media such as cable TV, TV commercials, the Internet, cell phone, magazines, billboards, and a culture that has turned away from moral decency in dress, etc.
Out of all the men in our churches, almost 70% have a problem with pornography to some degree.
In our society have to make that choice. For some, it is a natural choice, and for others, it is not so easy for whatever reason that may be.
Sex is in the brain. The brain is very powerful to do either good or evil; your choice needs to be either pornography or purity?
Pornography Or Purity, Satan Makes It Difficult!
You Have Free Will, Either Pornography Or Purity?
On this page, you will learn about many resources that can help you if you are battling with Sexual Purity?
We suggest adding software to your computer and phones and tablets to help restrict the use of pornography.
Many companies can help in this area such as Covenant Eyes, Net Nanny, etc. that can assist in protecting your children and adults who are in harm’s way of a hook of pornography addiction, no one is safe which includes men, women, teens, and even children.
The problem with pornography it that it has gotten out of control since the Internet came to be. Please use the resources listed to help yourself or someone else you know might have a problem choosing pornography over purity! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is it a sin to watch pornography with my spouse?
- Should I tell my spouse about my pornography addiction?
- What does it mean to make a covenant with your eyes?
- What does the Bible say about pornography?
- Why is sexual temptation a more significant problem for men than for women?
Pornography Is More Than A Spiritual Attack!
- American Family Association
- Careforce Lifekeys
- Cyber Sexual Addiction
- Give & Take Radio
- Hope for Life Ministry
- Maryland Coalition Against Porn
- Mastering Life Ministries
- Pure Hope
- Safe Families
- Sy Rogers
Recovery From Pornography
- Battle Plan Ministries
- Faithful & True (Jacksonville)
- First Stone Ministries
- Harvest USA
- Healing for the Soul
- Hope & Freedom Counseling
- New Life Ministries
- Operation Integrity
- Pure Community
- Pure Desire
- Reconciliation Ministries
- Pure Life Ministries
- Setting Captives Free
- Shadow of His Wings Ministry
- Stone Gate Resources
Pornography Or Purity That Is The Question?
Start Your Fight Against Pornography!
- Admit you have a problem with porn and get help.
- Invite trusted friends to speak into your life, hold you accountable and encourage you.
- Online accountability. Use software to check your online activity. Covenant Eyes is an excellent resource for men.
- Set boundaries on your mobile device. Guard your eyes and guard your mind.
- If you have offline pornography at your disposal, destroy it.
- Take all forms of media seriously.
- If you are married, take a step back and think of your marriage.
- Realize that you didn’t just become addicted to porn. That long stare at a woman walking by, the double take at the lady you just walked by.
- Take a second and think beyond the images or videos you’re watching it. Keep in mind that this is a person, a real woman, a human being created by God, just like you. She’s somebody’s daughter, sister, or even mother.
- Your pornography addiction is a heart issue first. It’s an idolatry issue. You are exchanging truth for a lie. Also, you are voluntarily placing your affections on the cheap thrills that are ultimately fleeting and leave you feeling worthless. And not to mention that you were created for God, by God. Your desires were meant to be focused on honoring Him. Ask God to help you every time you are tempted.
10 Ways to Fight Pornography, written By Mark Merrill
Related Pages Of Encouragement
Marriage / Pornography or Purity?
Wives / Pornography or Purity?
- Christian Wives of Addicts
- Comfort Christian Counseling
- Journey to Healing & Joy
- Journey to Joy
- New Hope for Sexual Integrity
- New Life Partners
- Porn Addict Hubby
Craig From xxxChurch.com Talks About Wanting To Stop!
Dear Pornography Letter-, It Is Over!
What Does The Bible say About Pornography Or Purity?
The Seventh Of The Ten Commandments is “You shall not commit adultery.” If you’ve ever even looked at another person with lustful thoughts, according to God’s standards in the Bible, that makes you an “adulterer.”
Jesus said, “You have heard it said, You shall not commit adultery: But I say to you, that whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.” (Matthew 5:28)
Jesus went on to say that it would be better for you to be blind and go to Heaven, than for your eye to cause you to sin and end up in Hell (Matthew 5:29).
God’s word says that every secret sin is laid bare before the holy eyes of God. God will punish all adulterers and fornicators (those who have sex before marriage), God gets right down to judging our secret thoughts and every deed that is done in darkness. When your time is done here on earth, will you be found to be guilty or innocent?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat